Bitcoin is not private, it’s decentralized and is available on a public ledger. Private currencies are anyway banned in India. Why is this coin is Private Coin?
Private Cryptocurrency List in India 2021
List Of Private Cryptocurrency And ban in India coin.
- Monero – (XMR) popularity has been on the rise, primarily due to its ability to help anonymize users. Monero transactions are much more difficult to trace because they use ring signatures and stealth addresses.
- Zcash – (ZEC) defines itself as “If Bitcoin is like http for money, Zcash is https,” underlining its enhanced security and privacy features. Zcash has implemented a cryptographic tool called Zero-Knowledge Proof and grants participants an option to shield transactions.
- DASH – is a cryptocurrency that allows the user to choose whether or not their transactions are anonymous and private using its PrivateSend feature.
- Horizen – (ZEN) offers privacy shielded Z-Addresses and public T-Addresses that work similarly to Bitcoin. However, sending funds from a Z-Address to a T-Address will show the amount received. Horizen also boasts a vast node network, which helps to improve anonymity.
- Verge – (XVG) banks on the existing and tested technology of The Onion Router (TOR) and the Invisible Internet Project (I2P) to protect users’ identities.
- Beam – Beam is a security-focused token with core features that include complete control over your privacy. All transactions are private by default and no addresses or other private information are stored on the blockchain.
looking for buy cryptocurrency in India?
Buy most of valid coin in Wazirx.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.