Are you struggling to Email big files on your iPhone, iPad or Mac? If it might be really important to send Email with some big files to your friends or authorities. And if you not able to send that big files via Email?
Email big files on your iPhone, iPad or Mac is a quite different, whereas to compared with Android or Windows devices.
Email Big Files On Your iPhone or iPad
Whenever, you need to send something really important message to your dearest or someone with some of the big files of stuff and your iPhone, iPad or Mac, Mail gives you a popup or alert of big files!
And you really irritating with this situation.
So, to overcome this irritating situation I’ve come up with a superb solution. And that’s why today I’m writing this wonderful tutorial which will make you learn how to Email big files on your iPhone, iPad or Mac devices.
Without much hustle our iPhone, iPad or Mac devices. We’ll be using Mail Drop feature on our iPhone, iPad or Mac devices in order to start Emailing big files.
Here are the steps to which you want to follow in order to learn Email big files on your iPhone, iPad or Mac devices. Without taking much time, let’s we go through the steps.
Note: Mail Drop feature is the capability for iPhone & iPad which only runs on 9.2 and above, and also Mail Drop is the capability for Mac devices only which runs on OS X Yosemite or later.
Steps for How to Email Big Files On Your iPhone, iPad or Mac:
- Firstly, attach a file with your Email which is big than 20 MB either on your iPhone, iPad or Mac devices.
- Now, you will receive an alert to Use Mail Drop.
- Afterwards, your file will be upload in iCloud.
- Once, your attachment is downloaded after that, you can able to send your attachment now.
- Then, your Email will be sent by with a link. The file will be available only for 30 Days on iCloud.
- After, that the receiver will receive that Email with some big files.
- Then, the receiver must click on the link to download it.
- If the receiver is on the iPhone, iPad or Mac devices then, the receiver will be taken to the iCloud to view that big file which you sent to the receiver.
Congratulations you have learned to Email Big Files On Your iPhone, iPad or Mac devices.
I hope that you guys have found it helpful. If you have any queries or confusion left on your mind related to this article, then comment them in comment box down below. I can get back those as soon as possible I can.
Was it interesting? If it, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and relatives too. You may never know that your share may be helpful to many of the users out there. So, keep on sharing and liking our content over social media.