Hello Folks,… The Maharashtra government on Tuesday announced that repair and maintenance work along the Mumbai-Pune Express way Maintenance will be carried out without shutting off the road.
Rubbishing news of the expressway to remain shut for four days, Public Works Department (PWD) Minister Eknath Shinde said the road connecting the two cities will not be closed for commuters.
- Due to Maintenance & Work of Mumbai-Pune undertaken by Maharashtra Government from 22nd to 25th July.
- Hence only 1-2 Lanes will be operational on MUMBAI-PUNE EXPRESS WAY Maintenance.
MUMBAI-PUNE EXPRESS WAY Maintenance From 22nd to 25th July.
- Hence there will be possibly of Traffic Jams. Hence you are requested to travel via Old Mumbai-Pune Highway.
- Note : If you want to travel via Mumbai-Pune Expressway, they keep your Vehicle Speed not beyond 80 KM
- He added that boulders and soil which fell on the expressway have to be cleared as soon as possible, thus requiring a single or double lane to be shut for operation.
- Team of Highway Police alongwith PWD will man the under-repair stretch till workers have cleared the debris.