Hello Folks,… We already know about Zika Virus, in earlier article – Right? But what about the Treatment for Zika Virus ? Does any really cure for this zika virus diseases or we are helpless in this universe still without any solid treatment for Zika Virus.
So, friends be passions for that piece of information about zika virus treatment and how to come out of it.
Know life quotes for better living,
- Facts About Be Happy in Life
- Learn about Taking Right Decisions in Life
- Undeniable Facts & Quotes About Life for ” Being Human “
Treatment for Zika Virus Information
To know more about cure of Zika Virus, or is there a treatment for it; First See this Video
So, guys frankly speaking – till date there is no particular cure or vaccine for the treatment for zika virus.
And our quest is and with sadly Answer with “No”.
Basic Treatment For Zika Virus
- No vaccine or medications are available to prevent or treat Zika infections.
- Treat the symptoms:
- Get plenty of rest
- Drink fluids to prevent dehydration
- Take medicine such as acetaminophen to relieve fever and pain
- Do not take aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), like ibuprofen and naproxen. Aspirin and NSAIDs should be avoided until dengue can be ruled out to reduce the risk of hemorrhage (bleeding). If you are taking medicine for another medical condition, talk to your healthcare provider before taking additional medication.
- If you have Zika, avoid mosquito bites for the first week of your illness.
- During the first week of infection, Zika virus can be found in the blood and passed from an infected person to another mosquito through mosquito bites.
- An infected mosquito can then spread the virus to other people. Ref By : CDC
The C.D.C. does not recommend a particular antiviral medication for people infected with the Zika virus. The symptoms are mild – when they appear at all – and usually require only rest, nourishment and other supportive care.
Know More about What is Zika Virus ?
Health workers sprayed insecticide in the Sambadrome in Rio de Janeiro as part of a campaign to combat mosquitoes, which transmit the Zika virus.
Recommended For You about Human Life Facts,
- Inspiring Quotes About Living Life
- Valentine Day Quotes Makes You a Better Lover
- Enjoy the Coffee not a Cup is about Stress and Tension in Life
“Prevention is better than cure” is the best practice in the case of Zika Virus Treatment. Be safe with those deadly mosquitoes and stay safe with your family. Is the only wish from team kadva.