You may also like to read,
- Free Download WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe – Convert any Videos for Your iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 or Android Phone
- Press here to Boost your iPhone s Battery Life
- Secure iPhone Data Storage with This DIY Tips to make more Secure
News on Apple’s iCar
The head of Mercedes-Benz’s Silicon Valley R&D unit has apparently become one of Apple’s latest recruits, the inside sources reckon. As we’ve previously reported, Apple has also won over staff from Tesla, with some engineers defecting, as even CEO of Tesla Elon Musk admits – with Cupertino offering massive salary increases to tempt folks.
What’s really striking, though, is that the FT report claims this isn’t about CarPlay or in-car dashboard technology in general, but that Apple could be working on, or at least looking into, the possibility of its own Apple’s iCar.
One source who has worked with Apple for a number of years told the FT: “Three months ago I would have said it was CarPlay. Today I think it’s a Apple’s iCar.”
Others have predictably poured cold water on that idea of Apple’s iCar. Manufacturing gadgets is one thing – but building and producing your own vehicle is another completely. That said, the profit margin Apple would be able to command might well be tempting…
- Go Green make Charge iPhone with Wind Power
- When your iPhone slow charging Fix it with Easy and Simple Way
- Disable Animation and Speed Up any PC, Smartphone, Mac OS X or Tablets