Hello Folks,… Basic Differences of Static Vs Dynamic Websites, that only use HTML and CSS are called static websites, and websites with scripting are called dynamic websites. When thinking about making your website, it’s important to identify which type of site you want.
To help you decide, here’s an explanation on what is static vs dynamic website?.
Know More About Website Design, Also
- How To Increase Domain Authority Of Website And Blog ?
- Wikipedia Don’t Tell You About This 111 Most Useful Websites On The Internet
- Learn how to Optimize WordPress Blog and Website for Better Web Traffic
Static Vs Dynamic Website?
So, Let’s get to go on the step by step on Static vs Dynamic Website Features and Pron – Cons.
What Is Static Web Site?
There are many static websites on the Internet, you won’t be able to tell immediately if it is static, but the chances are, if the site looks basic and is for a smaller company, and simply delivers information, without any bells and whistles, it could be a static website.
Static websites can only really be updated by someone, with a knowledge of website development.
Static websites are the cheapest to develop and host, and many smaller companies still use these to get a web presence. Here at Host2India web development, we can advise or help to develop both static and dynamic websites.
Advantages of Static Websites
- Quick to develop
- Cheap to develop
- Cheap to host
Disadvantages of static websites
- Requires web development expertise to update site
- Site not as useful for the user
- Content can get stagnant
What is Dynamic Web Site?
Dynamic sites on the other hand can be more expensive to develop initially, but the advantages are numerous.
At a basic level, a dynamic website can give the website owner the ability to simply update and add new content to the site. For example, news and events could be posted to the site through a simple browser interface.
Dynamic features of a site are only limited by imagination. Some examples of dynamic website features could be, content management system, e-commerce system, bulletin / discussion boards, intranet or extra net facilities, ability for clients or users to upload documents, ability for administrators or users to create content or add information to a site (dynamic publishing).
Advantages of Dynamic Websites
- Much more functional website
- Much easier to update
- New content brings people back to the site and helps in the search engines
- Can work as a system to allow staff or users to collaborate
Disadvantages of Dynamic Websites
- Slower / more expensive to develop
- Hosting costs a little more
Recommended For You,
- Wikipedia Don’t Tell You About This 111 Most Useful Websites
- How to Make Fast Loading Website with this DIY Tips
- Learn how to Optimize Website for Better Web Traffic
Summary of Static vs Dynamic
Many sites from the last decade are static, but more and more people are realizing the advantages of having a dynamic website. Dynamic websites can make the most of your site and either use it as a tool or create a professional, interesting experience for your visitors.
So, Wingers about explanation about static vs dynamic website, is enough for creating your doubts about static vs dynamic. Now you may find easly what type of websites are statics and which are dynamic. Further have a any query about static vs dynamic website development, kindly write us.