Samsung Group has not yet confirmed the device, but here’s what we know about the Samsung Galaxy A8 device which is to be released in China on July 17. The smartphone is said to be the thinnest handset made by the company till date, with a thickness of 5.94mm. Samsung hasn’t yet confirmed the existence of the Samsung Galaxy A8 yet. The device’s release date has also been tipped by an e-commerce site, while the price has been tipped separately.
Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs, Price In India And Release Date.
Samsung Galaxy A8, confirming the specifications of the smartphone. The Android 5.1.1 Android Lollipop-based Galaxy A8 is said to boast metal side bezels and appears similar to the flagship Galaxy S6 from the front. The unannounced phablet sports a 5.7-inch full-HD Super AMOLED display and a fingerprint sensor doubling as the home button.
Samsung Galaxy A8 Specs.
- Galaxy A8 is said to be powered by a 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 SoC clocked at 1.5GHz,
- Adreno 405 GPU.
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.7-inch AMOLED display with 1920×1080 resolution
- Device measures 119.7×66.6×16.7mm
- weighs 191 gram
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Rear camera with LED flash alongside a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
- 16GB of inbuilt storage- expanded via a mciroSD card (up to 128GB)
- 4G LTE connectivity
- USB connectivity.
- The phablet measures 157.7×76.7×5.94mm
- 3050mAh battery.
Price In India : 30,500/-
Release Date ; Coming soon..
You may also like,…
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.