Hello Folks,…… Best collection of Inspiring Quotes About Living Life To The Fullest And Being Happy. Make a resolution you can actually keep for 12 months (and one that still allows you to eat dessert!). Your mission for 2015: Living Life To The Fullest And Being Happy.
For Inspiring Quotes About Living Life To The Fullest And Being Happy, we’ve turned to our favorite books and authors, rounding up the best quotes about how to make the most out of life.
When you’re feeling feeling frustrated, bitter, or like you’ve lost all faith in humanity, turn to these wonderful and Inspiring Quotes About Living Life To The Fullest And Being Happy to get back on track!
You may also like to read about Life Quotes.
- Secret of Peoples say about Goals in Life Quotes.
- Life Inspiring Quotes for Better way of Living.
- Taking Right Decisions in Life with ” Decisions Quotes “.
Quotes About Living Life To The Fullest And Being Happy And Partying
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that.”
– J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
– John Green, Looking for Alaska.
“There’s only one rule you need to remember: laugh at everything and forget everybody else! It sound egotistical, but it’s actually the only cure for those suffering from self-pity.”
– Anne Frank, The Diary of Anne Frank.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.”
– Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief.
“How many slams in an old screen door?
Depends how loud you shut it.
How many slices in a bread?
Depends how thin you cut it.
How much good inside a day?
Depends how good you live ’em.
How much love inside a friend?
Depends how much you give ’em.”
– How Many, How Much by Shel Silverstein.
“Tell the truth, or someone will tell it for you.”
– Stephanie Klein, Straight Up and Dirty: A Memoir.
“The saddest people I’ve ever met in life are the ones who don’t care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there’s nothing to make it last.”
– Nicholas Sparks, Dear John.