SEO Tools is the most important thing for your blogging Business Website. Period! If you use the leverage of SEO you can either use an SEO expert, a paid web service or you can train yourself and be an expert (Doh!). But you got Free SEO tools/services which make the magic happens without spending a time. Here is a massive list of the best SEO Tools, including links to the website, a short description, function, and whether or not it is free/paid seo tools. Of course, as always, this is merely an introduction – if you are interested in a SEO Tools, Tips, Tricks. We encourage you to visit the actual website to see all of what it offers.
Top Free SEO Tools for Google Ranking
Most of the SEO tools paid ones have trial period, try before buy options. But so many of them are FREE to use forever. And if you have any other tools to add, let us know in the comments, and we’ll put it in the bellow list!
List of useful SEO Tools
- IP Address Number Converter: Convert IP Address to IP Number and vice versa.
- Bulk Check Domains: Bulk Domain Checker tool to check the Google Page Rank, Domain Authority (via Open Site Explorer) and MozRank (via SEOmoz) just typing in your URL the once.
- Domain-whois-lookup: Get information about the web host, IP address, name servers & more
- Wayback Machine: With this seo tools – see the history of your website or your competitor’s site
- BuiltWith: Find what technology any website was built with – competitive analysis
SEO Tools For Web Analytics:
- AlexaAnalytics and demographic data about any website
- Analyse SEO: Find page speed, and view descriptions, titles, and more
- Anchor Text Over Optimization Tool: Type in URL and get full report of potential bad SEO links
- Bing Webmaster Tools: Like Google Webmaster Tools but for Bing
- Chartelligence: Overlays extended business information on charts.
- CircleCount: Powerful analytics seo tools for G+
- GetListed: Scores your local SEO and gives actionable next steps
- Google Analytics: Website analytics, by Google
- Google Analytics API: For building custom reports and tools, and pulling data straight into Excel or Google Docs.
- Google analytics plugin: Allows you to track your blog easily and with lots of metadata.
- Google Webmaster: Suite of diagnostic and health tools for site owners.
- Infogr.am: Easily create graphics and data visualizations.
- Lxrmarketplace: Analyze your landing page URLs and find out which landing pages are not working
- Marketing Grader: To get a quick overview of current state of online marketing.
- Meta Tag Analyzer: SEO tools to help webmasters analyze their web pages and Meta Tags
- Mobilio Development: Desktop tool for crawling websites and seeing how spider sees a site
- Moz Analytics: Dashboard of all your important marketing data in one place with actionable analytics
- MozCast: Daily weather report of SERPs changes
- Mozcheck: Retrieves Moz.com data (E.g. page and domain authority) for URLs on bulk
- Mozscape API: Mozscape API and data
- nTopic: Gives your content a relevancy score and offers keyword suggestions to improve it.
- Raven Tools: This SEO Tools set for online marketing campaigns.
- Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin: SEO plugin for WordPress
Link Building Research SEO Tools:
- Ahrefs: Offers a large index and nice anchor text distribution charts
- Link Assistant: This Seo Tools Help in Link building, emailing etc.
- Lxrmarketplace: Inbound link checker Seo Tools for free for website.
- Majestic SEO: Crawling technology and free charts – Improve your link building strategy.
- Majestic SEO API: backlink data API
- Open Site Explorer: See backlinks, anchor text, popularity metrics and more.
Browser Extension For SEO:
- Agent Switcher extension: Adds a menu and a toolbar button to switch the user agent of a browser.
- Browseo: A web app that allows you to view any webpage without distractions caused by styles.
- MozBar: SEO tools allows for dozens of tasks done in your browser.
Email Management Tools:
- Banana Tag: Check your email open rates from Gmail.
- Boomerang: Reminder for follow up emails, and email scheduling
- Email Format: Helps you find the proper structure for thousands of companies and organizations across the web.
- Linksy.me Email Guesser: Helps find email addresses
- MailTester.com: Test an email to see if it is verified
- Rapportive: Find personal information for your contacts to build rapport
- Email Marketing Tools: Top Promotional Email Marketing Services Providers
- Build Email List: Grow Email Address List Database By a Blogger.
Link Shortening SEO Tools:
- Bitly: Link shortening plus analytics
Broken Links Checker Tools:
- Broken Link Finder: Discovery broken links in your niche by keyword
- Domain Hunter Plus: Checks for domain availability and broken links with this seo tools.
HTML Tools For SEO Check:
- Advanced Meta Tags Generator: Free Easily create meta tags for your web pages using HTML coding.
- Bulk HTTP Header Response Checker & Comparison Tool: Returns the HTTP response code for a list of URLs, and includes which URL they are redirected to.
- Geositemapgenerator: Geositemap generator generates the HTML (in Microformats or Schema.org) for your website
- Google SERP Snippet Optimization Tool: See how your snippet may appear in Google’s search results. Add structured data, review stars, and more.
- Google Structured Data Testing Tool: Verify your markup with Scheme/microformats
- Meta Tags Extractor: Extracts meta tags from a website
- Microdata Generator: Microdata Generator for adding Schema.org tags to your site.
- PowerMapper: Automatic site map creation tool.
- Robots.txt Generator: Generates robot.txt / Checks for errors in your Robots.txt
- Schema Creator: Helps writing schema/microformats
Social Media SEO Tool:
- Buffer: Finds optimal times to share on social media.
- FindPeopleonPlus: The ultimate, sortable Google+ directory.
- Followerwonk: Track your followers via Twitter.
- Hootsuite: Social media management platform
- RowFeeder: Track social usernames, hashtags and keywords and load that information into Excel
SEO Tools For Video:
- Caption Tube: Create captions for YouTube
- Cincopa: Upload any video format file to your Cincopa account and embed it anywhere you want in less than a minute.
- Jing: A computer service that lets you capture basic video, animation, and still images, and share them on the web.
- PowToon: Create engaging animated videos and presentations
Website Speed Checking and Improving Tools:
- CloudFlare: CDN and a security service to provide your website with speed and safety.
- FireBug: Browser plug-in to test the speed of your site
- Google PageSpeed Insights: Tools, data, and insights to improve your page speed.
- GTmetrix: Page speed analyzer
- PageSpeed Insights: PageSpeed Insights analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster.
- Pingdom: Speed testing
Multi SEO Tools:
- CognitiveSEO: Suite of tools like backlink checking, rank tracking and more
Competitive Intelligence Insights:
- Compete: Competitve analysis and data intelligence.
- Content Strategy Generator Tool: Plan your content strategy based on KR and audience size.
- Convert Word Documents to Clean HTML: Converys word docs to HTML.
- Google Alerts: Email updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your queries.
- Google Keyword Planner: Google’s tool for keyword research.
- A Google Public Data: Leverages public databases for content research, infographics, and more.
- Google Trends: See what’s trending in Google search results and view keyword search popularity over time.
- Host2in.com: Merge words, fast and easy. Use it for domain registrations, Google Adwords, whatever.
- MyBlogGuest: Find guest blogging opportunities
- Nibbler: Create a profile and showcase all your websites
- Scoop.it: Content curation platform that discovers relevant content for you based on topic and keyword inputs
Cookie Consent Plugin:
- Cookie Consent: Plagiarism checker and a duplicate-content checker
Duplicate Content Checker:
- Copyscape: Plagiarism checker and a duplicate-content checker
- Duplicate Content: Check for duplicate content
- CrawlerFX: A site crawler that reviews a site’s SEO in 1-2 minutes
Hosting and DNS:
- DNS Lookup, NS, CNAME, TXT and MX Record Lookup: Lookup Mail Exchanger, Name Server, Canonical Name, Sender Policy Framework and Start of Authority Records of a website.
- Hostgator: Right Directional Guide For Choosing Your Web Hosting Services
Improve Images SEO Tools:
- Easel.ly: Free tools for creating and sharing inforgraphics
- Piktochart: An easy infographic generator.
Robots Text Checker:
- Frobee Robots.txt Checker: checks your robot.txt file for errors
Google Map Maker: Contribute to public map information, which may be shared and incorporated into Google Maps.
- Google Penalty Checker : Find out which Google update impacted your website in 2 minutes or less.
- Panguin Tool : Links with GA to see if you’ve been hit with a penalty, and if so which one.
Single Page SEO Tools:
- Page Grader: Page Grader
- IFTTT: Allows you to create automatic triggers between various apps
- Internet Marketing Ninjas SEO Tools: Online tools offered by The Ninjas
Organic Keyword Research Tools:
- KnowEm: Check social profiles for availability, branding
- Kombinator: Makes combining/merging of keywords so much easier.
- Lxrmarketplace: Input keyword reports from Google AdWords and AdCenter with basic columns like Campaign, AdGroup, Keyword, Match Type, Clicks, Cost, and more.
- Market Samurai: Help finding lucrative niches
- PPC Hero: Analyze PPC Competition
Webpage SEO Monitoring Tools:
- Lxrmarketplace: Tracks change happening on your competitors’ webpages, at the frequency of your choice.
- Position Checker Tool: Check the position of a website in search engine results with specific keywords.
- RankCracker: MatthewWoodward’s tool for collecting competitor backlinks and how to replicate them.
- XML-Sitemaps.com: Sitemap creation solution in minutes.
In order to reach the top of the search engine results page (SERPs) and stay there in 2015-2016 and beyond, your website must deserve to be there. It needs to be the best in class. It must offer the best user experience in that niche. Fortunately, there are a number of free SEO tools that can help you achieve that goal.