Contemporary Table Lamp Design by Lighting designer Michael Anastassiades, who’s made the mouth blown glass orb his signature visual device, has turned his attention to variations of the shape with On My Mind, a poetic contemporary table lamp with the look and shape of a weightless balloon. Debuting at this year’s Euroluce design fair in Milan, On My Mind is one of 4 new lighting collections from the London-based designer, and possibly his most sublime.
Contemporary Table Lamp Design Of Blown Glass Orb Ideas
Anastassiades, whose IC Lights Collection for FLOS are amongst the brand’s celebrated recent offerings, likens On My Mind to a head resting on its side, no doubt, an inference to Constantin Brancusi’s famous Sleeping Muse sculptures.
Its gently curving opaline glass shade and polished metal detailing (available in brass, nickel and black finishes) comprising a single seamless form.
The lamp, along with the designer’s other 2015 designs, will be available for purchase in the fall. Ref-Michael Anastassiades
You may also like this interior lighting concepts,
- Creative Lighting Concepts of Lamps make my Interior Design Intriguing
- Reflect Culture And Life Style Via Your Home Interior Styles
- Unidentified Luxurious Modern Homes Interior Designs And Decor Ideas With Over The Top Ways
- Why Furniture is the Key to Play Important Roll in Interior Design
- Energetic Art Meets Interior Design Function inside The Google Office in Budapest
- Explore Mood Lifting Lights with Interior Design for Fight Depression
So, Wingers this is latest news in furniture and product design industries, and i hope you people enjoy contemporary table lamp design. At the same time this information may useful at some of your interior decorating and designing project.