Modern French House Design by JDS Architects, name Casa Jura: secluded into the rolling french landscape. This secluded french family dwelling is embedded into the undulating landscape of bois d’amont, a small french commune on the swiss border. Modern French House designed by julien de smedt architects, the privately commissioned architectural project was completed on a relatively modest budget.
Casa Jura : A Secluded French House Design
Modern House Fact File
- project: residential
- budget: 200,000 EUR
- type: commission
- size: 134 sqm
- client: mr. francois bouillot
- status: completed 2014
- location: bois d’amont, france
- team: JDS
- creative authorship: julien de smedt
- project leader: federico pedrini
- project team: carlos cabrera muños, cristina colonetti, isik kelsnir, joanna janota, liz kelsey, miguel taborda, pierre jean le maitre, pieter jacxens, ruxandra stroe
- photography: julien lanoo
French House Design Brief
The french house property comprises three distinct levels:
- A ground floor that modern houses three bedrooms,
- An intermediate storey offering open-plan living space,
- An external roof terrace that overlooks the surrounding landscape.
Internal space within the modern french residence has been maximized, with the lower level almost entirely contained within the natural topography. But externally, the house blends into the hillside minimizing its visual impact and appearing as a mere bump on the steep mountainside.
A private patio is also found at the rear of the building, remaining completely unseen from neighboring homes.
Modern French House Plans
Modern French House Interior
Modern French House Pictures
So, Wingers this modern french house – create their personal connection with neighbor, as well surrounding nature also. When designer thinking about this modern french house design, definitely considered their personal sensibility towards the french landscape and value of nature in our life. Have a threads on the design of modern house, share with us bellow.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.