Hello Folks,…… When ever you visit Pstojna in Slovenia and need some help you will easy find this tourist and tourism information center by it’s distinctive architectural features and contemporary design aesthetics. Generally when someone say to you about tourism information center and we all have a some gimps of visuals like long ques, of lots of noise etc,…
You may also like to read about,
- Unknown Facts about Indian Railways and IRCTC
- Most Amazing Swimming Pools around the World may You Have Ever Seen
- Give a Try…..70 Best Places to Eat in Mumbai, whenever you are in Mumbai
Tourist and Tourism Information Center
The design concept of Tourism Information Center reflects current spatial and traffic arrangements on the site of a former petrol station. Moved to the very south part of the area, the programmer belt enables the stringing of diversely designed closed and open environments and ambiances. An entry park with areas for relaxation is planned by the driveway to the rest stop, leading to a parking lot for 10 cars.
The latter joins with the area of the Tourism Information Center building with sanitary facilities and refreshments point serving Tourist and local community. Further on it is opening up towards the green area, the relaxation and play park of visiting of tourist center.
The Tourism Information Center building has a cross laminated timber-steel structure and a wooden facade and interior elements. The transparent retail gallery area is flexible and enables moving around equipment elements or exhibits.
Project Fact File of Tourism Information Center
- Architects: studio stratum
- Location: Postojna, Slovenia
- Design Team: Polona Filipič, Peter Šenk, Marko Pretnar
- Area: 108.0 sqm
- Year: 2014
- Photographs: Virginia Vrecl, Anita Kranjc
- Collaborators: Primož Špacapan, Nejc Jurič
- Structure: CBD d. o. o., Biro Črta d. o. o.
- Services: Progalant d. o. o., Arctur projektiva d. o. o.
- Fire Safety: P-Študija, Liljana Ožbot s. p.
- Main Construction Contractor: Kolektor koling d.o.o.
Check This also,
- Did you know why this place known as Gateway of India ?
- Museum of Biodiversity Designed by Frank Gehry is first building in Latin America
- ‘Living in Harmony with Nature’ at Romania Pavilion Milan Expo 2015
The emphasized unified area that runs from the facade to the roofing, canopy and landmark is a spatial attractor, employing its form to economically merge various functions into a recognizable architectural prototype, which can adapt to diverse edge conditions.
The Tourism Information Center building is designed in line with the principles of sustainable construction its form and orientation. Moreover, distinct characteristics of Inner Carniola and Karst construction are paraphrased by the use of autonomous materials in a contemporary manner.