Today Ubik Mobile announced its flagship smartphone, the 5.5-inch Uno, is now available on Kickstarter. Powered by a stock version of Android 5.1 Lollipop, the phone features some rather impressive hardware – especially for the money.
Ubik Uno Smartphone Specifications With Budget Pricing
Specifications of Ubik Uno Smartphone
- Ubik Uno Smartphone a 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080) IPS display with no bezels and comes protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
- It is powered by MediaTek MT6795 octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz.
- 3GB of RAM. There is also a 16GB of internals storage of which 13GB will be available for the end user.
- microSD card slot with a maximum of 64GB capacity.
- 20MP rear camera featuring Sony Exmor RS IMX230 sensor with an aperture of f/2.2 and it is capable of recording videos in 4K at 30fps, Full HD at 60fps and HD quality at 120fps.
- 5MP front camera that can take decent selfies.
- 3,100mAh battery is expected to give 8 hours of talk time and last up to 200 hours on standby.
- It runs on stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with no bloatware app added except Ubik’s camera app. As it runs on stock Android, the consumers can get the OS updates very quickly.
- For countries where the smartphones are launched with network contracts, this device will be fully unlocked and supports all the connectivity features like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The device measures 153 x 73.6 x 8.7 mm and weighs 170 grams.
Ubik Uno Smartphone Price:
Ubik Uno – $299 ( INR – 19000/- )