Create Feedburner Email: Feedburner Email Subscription Service creating for your blog is very easy, see how? Feedburner is best subscription based service for Blog and websites. Feedburner helps your regular readers to get latest updates.
- You may also like to know how we can backup email ID to CD/Pendrive?
How to Create Feedburner Feed for your Blog?
Feedburner is best subscription based service for Blog and websites.
Also, Feedburner helps your regular readers to get latest updates.
Feedburner also helps to increase site regular visitors because when someone subscribe with blog feed then they will get its all updates through email or also in Google reader.
Feedburner is Google service to provide custom Rss feed. Many times while visiting any blog or site you may see Readers Chicklet with number of readers or also see subscribe by email or follow by email or similar type of box for getting latest updates via email.
To start this service you need to activate
your site with Feedburner and then your Feedburner id in subscription box you can increase your reader at faster speed. If you don’t have created your feed yet or don’t know how to create it then follow below given simple steps.
Let’s start to Create Your Feedburner Feed:
- First of you need to open the Feedburner simple Click here
- Now Log In with your Google account in Feedburner
- Then Feedburner home get open you may see already feed present for your blog. You can also customize then if your want or otherwise delete them and create new one with below steps.
- The box is present on home screen which look likes as shown in below image.
- Now Type your Blog URL in the box and click on the next button
- Now select the one specific URL for feed which you want.
- Then Setup Your Feed Title and Feed Username just as shown below.
Now Click on the next button by checking specific features if you want any otherwise leave it and simple click on next three times.
Your Feedburner feed is now successfully created.
If you want to see your feed
Simple replace kadvacorp with your feed username. Check Dual USB Storage Devices is Quick Transfer files from PC and Mobile.