How to Use Jio Sim in 3G Phone: Jio 3g Mobile, Remember before going to these trick. You need an activated jio sim then only you can follow the below tricks. And how to check Jio Postpaid Or Prepaid.
Use Reliance Jio sim in 3G phone.
Mediatek Processor Method:
Before starting to use this method, your mobile device to check whether the MediaTek chipset specs or not. Android version 4.4 KitKat version that is more preferred.
Guys, check your Android version by clearing the cache did not work, try restarting your mobile 1-2 times. In case you have any doubt, comment below, I’ll help you.
- How to Increase Jio Speed After 1Gb 4G Data Cap Limit?.
- Vodafone Unlimited Voice Calling Packs To Combat Reliance Jio Competition.
- How to Download Movie Video from Jio Cinema or TV Shows from Jio TV.
Being investigated for Mediatek or Qualcomm processor device:
- First Download Apps CPU-Z from Playstore: Click Here
- Install and open app.
- Wait while it retrieves your device information.
- Within few seconds you will see all your device information on the screen.
- If your device is using Mediatek Chipset then it will reflect with the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen.
Suggestion: You need to activate your sim before going to do this process if you jio sim isn’t activated then check out the process from this article.
- First Download & Install MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G mobile device.
- MTK phone engineering mode menu of the application, which is also called the service mode will allow you to run an advanced setup.
Note This: Use this secret menu very carefully. In case if you don’t know what you are doing then just stop it or don’t do it!!
- Open the installed app, or dial your mobile device specific code for Engineering Mode.
- Click on the MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it and turn it off and on your mobile device.
- Once you did the above steps, Shutdown the device.
- Insert your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and keep the 2nd Slot empty.
- Switch on the device and then you will see jio sim network.
Anyway, this is just a trick for 3g smartphone use for Jio 4G sim. But, now a days Reliance Jio Launch 3G LYF phone in market for 3g phone users. Stay tune for more updates on Jio Services. And of course, you have any special tips or tricks on same subject, must share with us via comment bellow.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.