How to Increase Jio Speed After 1Gb 4G Data Limit? If you are looking for increase jio speed trick, to increase the speed of the internet. Then you came to the right place.
Here’s how to increase the speed of 80mbps 4G, live, simply follow the steps. You can get more and more Internet connections speed providing possible solutions of reliance jio speed problem.
How to Increase Jio Speed After 1gb Data Cap?
So, the process of how to increase reliance jio 4g speed is going. You plan to buy a Reliance JIO SIM that just because we give a simple trick to get Jio SIM free are provided Jio do not do it before.
You can use Live SIM everywhere here I am giving all the details are.
Jio Preview Offer so successful from past 3-4 months, this company took over the millions of users from other mobile networks.
Happy New Year Offer by Jio:
- Unlimited Voice Calling Plan.
- Net – 1Gb Data Free Daily.
Let’s Trick of how to increase jio 4g speed.
How to Find Out Jio 4G Speed In Your Area.
Some areas Jio 200Mbps. Check out Reliance Jio 4G Vs Vodafone 4G Vs Airtel 4G Services Which One Best.
Following Step to Increase Jio Net Speed:
- First need to Install Internet Speed App.
- Make sure your mobile network is connected to JIO
- Install JioTV application in your device > Launch ‘RIL AGM’ Channel > Set Quality to High
- Keep on checking the speed meter and note down maximum speed
- This will gives you best speed while streaming any video
If you still got the slow speed just try to check this on non-busy hours.
Steps to Increase Reliance Jio Speed.
Go To Mobile setting option on your phone – > Mobile Networks option from settings -> Then click on access point name of your reliance Jio Sim -> You need to select the sim slot of Jio Sim (Dual Sim) -> Click To Menu which is available at top right corner -> choose new APN then click Save
- Name – www.kadvacorp.com
- APN – jionet
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857, 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
How to increase jio speed in iphone?
For iPhone users:
- Go to settings
- Click on Mobile data
- Tap on mobile data options
- Tap on Mobile date network
- In APN field enter jionet (all small letters)
- Set server to
- Depending upon your device, MNC value would vary. Let it be what ever it is.
- Change authentication type to None
- APN type should be default,xcap. I’d suggest to double check this as this is the most important setting that will be recognized by the JIO server and hence providing the latest speeds and uninterrupted services.
- APN protocol & APN roaming protocol should be IPv4.
- Bearer should be set to LTE only and nothing else.
- MVNO type should be SPN.
- MVNO value should be Jio 4G. That’s capital J & G and rest small letters.
- Tap on save, restart your device and once it’s done. You’re good to go with the seamless speed that was promised by Reliance Jio.
So by following this trick means you are just changing few things in your mobile network. It won’t harm your device. You can still restore those settings at any time. You need to make those changes, then you will get the high speed internet.
Know more about Jio Network in India:
- How to Suspend or Delete Jio Account Permanently?
- How to check Jio sim card Postpaid or Prepaid mobile number?
- Vodafone Unlimited Voice Calling Packs.
- How to check Reliance JIO Balance and Data Usage?
So, friends there are the 3 perfect working trick on how to increase jio speed. you can try any of them then your speed will go all the way up to 15-25 mbps.
And if I miss something or have a another trick to increase jio speed, must share with us via comment bellow. That will definitely help our readers some how to increase jio 4g speed.