How To Optimize Your Website With Cloudflare,.. Delivering fast web experiences is not just about moving files closer to your visitors.
- What is Cloudflare ?
- Who Can use Cloudflare ?
- How Cloudflare Makes your website faster?
- How Cloudflare makes your Website Secure ?
In this post,I’m going to represent following topics about Cloudflare
- How Cloudflare Optimize your Website/Blog ?
- Main features of Cloudflare
- Benefits of Using Cloudflare
So now we come to first topic
How Cloudflare Optimize your Website/Blog ?
Web performance is not just about moving static files closer to visitors, it is also about ensuring that every page renders as fast and efficiently as possible from whatever device a visitor is surfing from. CloudFlare users can choose any combination of these web content optimization features that take performance to the next level.
Cloudflare’s Rocket Loader Automatically optimizes your pages to minimize the number of network connections and ensure even third party resources won’t slow down page rendering.
Cloudflare rocket loader features
Main Features of CloudFlare Optimizer :
- Asynchronous resource loading
- Browser optimization
- Aggressive GZIP
- Local storage caching
- Cache header optimization
Each of the many CloudFlare Optimizer services is easy to turn on or off. Want to try one of the services? It is one click to turn on. Want to turn one of them off? It is one click simple.
CloudFlare Optimizer is available without any hardware, software or code changes. With a simple change to DNS, you can be up and running in five minutes.
CloudFlare features :
Following are some main features of Cloudflare
- CloudFlare CDNDistribute your content around the world so it’s closer to your visitors (speeding up your site).
- CloudFlare optimizerWeb pages with ad servers and third party widgets load smoothly on both mobile and computers.
- CloudFlare securityProtect your website from a range of online threats from spammers to SQL injection to DDOS.
- CloudFlare analyticsGet insight into all of your website’s traffic including threats and search engine crawlers.
- CloudFlare appsCloudFlare apps makes installing web apps on your site fast, safe and one-click simple.
Benefits of Cloudflare :
1. Increase in Site Performance
2. Built-in Security
Security is a big focus here for any webmaster. They do everything to ensure their servers and sites are secure from a server standpoint, but most website defacement occur due vulnerabilities in the website code it self. With CloudFlare, you’ll be protected against a range of threats: cross site scripting, SQL injection,DDoS, comment spam, excessive bot crawling, email harvesters, and more. This is done automatically and will stop most attacks without the confusing configurations that are required with other security plugins and tools. Simply select your security level from High, Medium, Low and Essentially Off. CloudFlare will even learn about your site and traffic patterns and adjust its security on the fly.
Of the sites that are using CloudFlare with our web hosting, CloudFlare stopped over 200,000 threats in just one week.
4.Offline Browsing Mode
In the event that your server is unavailable, visitors should still be able to access your site since CloudFlare serves the visitor a page from its cache.
5.New Site Stats
CloudFlare gives you insight into search engine crawlers and threats.
6.Alerting Visitors of Infected Computers
CloudFlare alerts human visitors that have an infected computer that they need to take action to clean up the malware or virus on their machine. The visitor can enter a CAPTCHA to gain access to your site.
7. It’s free!
The basic service which will satisfy most of our customers will cost nada, nothing, zilch!Need I say more?
If you’re not using CloudFlare yet, I strongly recommend that you do. A faster site and a secure site helps with search engine rankings and really, your customers will have a much better experience on your website.
Thanks for spending your costly time to take a look of my blog. Please put your suggestions via comments.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.