Amazing Beachfront Hotel Design in South Beach Florida was Designed by Meyer Davis Studio, this amazing beachfront hotel is situated in South Beach, Florida, United States. This Beachfront Hotel Design Occupying an entire city block on Collins Avenue, 1 Hotel South Beach sits directly on 600 feet of pristine beachfront of South Beach.
How Did 1 Beachfront Hotel Design Become the Best? Find Out.
1 beachfront hotel design of South Beach offers unparalleled views of the Atlantic ocean, Miami’s natural paradise, Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami’s ever-expanding skyline.
Throughout the 426-room hotel the celebration of nature is evident, from the graceful twist of driftwood furnishings to the ever-present sounds of the ocean and abundance of living natural material.
1 beachfront hotel design of South Beach has 426 guest rooms that average over 700 sq ft, including 84 studio Suites and 1 Oceanfront Presidential Suite.
Interior designs by Meyer Davis Studio (hotel, restaurant and fitness center), NGNY’s Nikola Gradinski (rooftop) and Debora Aguiar (spa and residences), bringing the outside in, without sacrificing style, comfort or luxury.
Pictures Of Beachfront Hotel Design:
Stone sculpture showing impressive welcome when entering in property.
Enjoying sun shine of sunny days.
Feel the luxury in bathroom.
Indulge yourself with the waves of beach front when you open your bedroom window.
Floating seat out in front of full height windows, where you can get vista of the horizon over a seaside.
You must like this Hotel Designs, also
- Modern Architecture Design Elements : Staggered Form of Hotel and Office Building by JDS Architects in Seoul, South Korea
- Modern Interior Design Into the Light Hotel Created by A31
- Unknown Things About Taj Hotel Mumbai
- Sandibe African Safari Lodge Design With Freedom And Budget By Michaelis Boyd, Botswana
- Seowon Golf Clubhouse Design by ITM Yooehwa Architects and Itami Jun Architects
- Did you know? Why Our Brains always Desire Luxurious Interior Designs