Sexy, Organic Vertical Architecture of Evolution Tower Moscow. The ‘sexy’, organic form of the Evolution Tower Moscow. which was design by RMJM. In collaboration with Scottish artist Karen Forbes. Mixes passion and drama with a conventional square footprint. Ideal for offices and other commercial uses.
The twisting tower will provide approximately 85,000 sqm of retail and leisure facilities. 85,000 sqm of offices and public functions including a registry office. Indeed the inclusion of the registry office for civil marriages. inspired the architect-artist team for the conceptual form of the building.
Evolution Tower Moscow Russia.
Evolution Tower, Moscow
- Location – Moscow, Russia
- Building Concept – The building resembles. Two ribbons wrapping around each other. – The top of the building houses a ballroom.
- Each floor of the 53-storey tower twists three degrees in relation to one below it. The whole tower twists a total of 135 degrees.
Technical Fact File
- Height (architectural) – 255.00 m.
- Floors (above ground) – 53 nos.
- Construction start – 2008.
- Construction end – 2014.
- Floor-to-ceiling height – 2.90 m.
- Building type – skyscraper.
- Building status – under construction [topped out]
Continue to Next Page