Hello Folks,…… Cartoon Symbols Interior Design of Facebook Office Poland by Design studio Madama has created an office for Facebook in Warsaw, Poland. This is one fine example of inspiring interior design from the corporate sectors. In some way Facebook Office Poland give fresh and working friendly environment with productive approach in interior design.
You may also like to read also,
- Innovative Google Office Interior Design at Mexico City
- Energetic Art Meets Interior Design Function inside The Google Office in Budapest
- Why Furniture is the Key to Play Important Roll in Interior Design
Facebook Office Poland
The designer’s description about Facebook Office Poland
The concept is based on the idea of creating an office with signs of nationality of people who works in this office. We designed few of them that says the office is in Poland in Warsaw and the nationality of coworkers is from east Europe.
Typical blue color for Facebook is the background of graphics which where designed and painted by Acapulco Studio. Big neon typical for Warsaw made by a museum who collect all old neon’s from Poland.
It is not typical place but it is comfortable both to sit and work. Almost all furniture pieces are designed by polish designer like : sofa made by Pan Popi or lamps designed by Puff-buff. This was very important for as to use project of young people who create great designs.
Check this also,
- Open Floor Plan Penthouse Interior Design by Abraham John Architects overlooks the Arabian Sea
- Xi’an Office Building Design Architecture by Michael Sorkin Studio
- Vodafone Customer Experience Center Czech Architects award Interior Design by IO Studio
So, Designer’s do you like the interior design of Facebook Office Poland or have some suggestions or creative thoughts on it to more improvise version create better Facebook office Poland. Put your thinking thoughts in bellow comments,….