Hello Folks,….. Gubbins Arquitectos have create an Architecture of Sea Side Beach House Mirador in Tunquén, Chile, where it is perched above a steep cliff with views of the ocean. The Sea Side Beach House Mirador Project, elevated from the terrain, which allows us to see both the land and the sea at once.
Because of Mirador House have location and architecture, the sea side beach house can be seen from far away both from the field and from the coast, highlighting the main floor supported by a smaller base volume, showing symmetrical cantilevered areas.
Know More About Beach houses,
- Beach Side Family House Have A Group Of Interconnected Internal Spaces
- Modern Architecture of Faena House Miami Beach by Foster + Partners
- Dream House Design Of NS Residence In Emek Hefer, Israel
‘House Mirador’ A Sea Side Beach House Architecture ByGubbins Arquitectos
Fact File Of Beach House
- Architects: Víctor Gubbins Browne, Gubbins Arquitectos
- Location: Tunquen, Casablanca, Valparaíso, Chile
- Area: 135.0 sqm
- Project Year: 2015
- Photographs: Marcos Mendizábal
- Collaborator: Guillermo Perera
- Structural Calculations: Luis Soler, Juan Erenchun
- Soil Mechanics: Hector Ventura
- Plumbing: Patricio Moya and Assoc.
- Electrical: ING. ICG Ltda.
- Construction: Benard Noel
- Sculpture: Roberto Holmes
Architectural Concept Of Sea Side Beach House
The architectural concept reflects the memory of Villa Savoye in Paris designed by Le Corbusier, a project of a summer house that Andre Wogensky, design for a Parisian lawyer, located on the Mediterranean coast.
This Sea Side Beach House Project, the design of 25 houses Serfacoop in Las Condes, and the Rotonda House in Peñalolén Alto, all use a basic geometry, a solar orientation and communication with the site.
The Sea Side Beach House Mirador rises from the ground ascending to the main floor by a ramp, and is comprised of a large meeting space connected to two terraces that open to the sea and the countryside respectively on opposite sides, and two departments on both sides.
The center of the great space is a double height area through which sunlight enters during the morning and the evening, and through which you may exit via a spiral-staircase to the roof terrace from which dominates the entire area.
Recommended For You,
- Twin House Architectural Designs With Concave Exposed Concrete Texture Facades By Ar. Moon Hoon, Seoul, South Korea
- Ar. Pitsou Kedem Design Own Home With Exposed Concrete And Continuous Window In Ramat HaSharon, Israel.
- Explore Living Room Ideas With Concrete Wall Interior Design
Picture of Beach House Architecture