Mercedes Benz S400 has launched the new S400 in India, priced at 1.28 Crore (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new variant of the S-Class is positioned between the S350 and S500 trims, while also being the second petrol-powered version of the Stuttgart based automaker’s flagship sedan. Mercedes Benz followed their 15 in ’15 strategy last year by launching 15 new models in India. The German car manufacturer is equally upbeat about 2016 and have promised 12 new cars to – one for each month.
Mercedes Benz S400 Car Price and Specifications.
The launch of the GLE 450 AMG Coupe and the E-Class Edition E. Mercedes-Benz has launched another variant of its flagship sedan, the S-Class. The Mercedes-Benz S400 has been launched at Rs 1.28 crores ex-showroom Delhi.
Mercedes Benz S400 Interior.
- The Mercedes S400 is loading with lots of features.
- The air balance package,
- Seat memory function,
- Chauffeur package,
- Customizable interior upholstery as well as rear seat tables.
- The rear seats also get 10-inch screens for improvises on-the-go entertainment.
- The cabin gets seven different ambient light option.
- All four passengers get the luxurious 16-way seat massagers for relax cruising.
- Get a panoramic sunroof, 360-degree camera and a 1540-watt Burmester sound system for acoustic needs.
- Know more about A Multi Story Car Parking
Mercedes S400 Side Profile.
Mercedes Benz S400 Technical Specifications.
- Engine; 3.0-Litre, V6 Petrol
- Max Power; 333hp
- Max Torque; 480Nm
- Transmission; 7-speed G-Tronic
Ref: Times, Autondtv,
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Car And Plug-In Hybrid Car Review.
- Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Super Car Specs, Price Detail with Photos.
- TATA TAMO Racemo Two seater Sports Car.
- McLaren 570GT is Best Sports Car with Exotic Luxury Sportcar.
- Honda Civic Type R Price Specs Features Look with Video Ad.
The company earlier said it is driven by the philosophy of ‘winning’ in 2016, with a spate of 12 new products and 10 new dealerships.
Needless to say, this one too has the space and the luxury focused for the passengers at the back. The mercedes benz s400 goes up against the other two German super luxury sedans, the BMW 7-series and the Audi A8L.