The HTC 10 marketing team has been making a lot of claims about their upcoming device. The most wave-making of these is the attestation that the smartphone will have a “World First, World Class” camera on both the front and back of the device. The image that HTC posted seems to indicate that the device will in fact have dual speakers, however. Will the HTC 10 crank it to 11? This has yet to be determined, but we can all hope.
HTC 10 Smartphone Features, Price and Specifications
They called it “BoomSound,” and users loved the hell out of it. However, recent smartphones make by HTC have kind of left the dual speakers behind, and the terminology “BoomSound” has been reconnect to refer to software audio enhancements instead of the twin speakers.
So while it’s true the weight behind BoomSound has been diluted somewhat, a new tweet by the company has revealed that the HTC 10 will have it. Whatever it is.
The HTC 10 will be unveiled on April 12,
HTC 10 Specifications.
- Processor – Qualcomm 82X with 3.X GHz Octa-core HMP cyclone technology (6 instruction per cycle capability)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB on-board memory solution
- Dual-SIM support (Nano-version)
- 27MP front and rear sensor camera with phase detection Auto-focus technology
- 3500 mAh battery
- 5 inches 4K / 2K resolution display
- New design
- Two Stereo speakers (powerful)
- Waterproof and dustproof certification
- Heart rate sensor
- Touch ID scanner (fingerprint)
HTC One M10 price:
HTC One M 10 price would be in the range of 650$ to 800$. The flagship would not come in the cheaper price, as you can see the above specification would increase the production cost and the final product will also be expensive. But the same price people are paying since the 2013 for a flagship, so wouldn’t be a big deal.