Hello Folks,….. Award winning design paired with a truly incredible display in HTC One E9 Plus. Behavior detecting home screen, and immersive audio you have to hear to believe. Welcome to Premium Class of HTC One E9 Plus smartphone.
The HTC One E9 plus specs adapts the iconic look of the award-winning HTC One series with new metallic accents and a chamfered edge. Its refined mirrored polish creates an unrivaled look all your own. Thin, light, premium: the HTC One E9 Plus is built to stand out while fitting in.
You may also like this smartphones,
- 3 Insane (But True) Things About Longest Lasting Battery for Smartphones
- This $16 Quick Charger From Amazon Will Charge Your Phone 60-75% Faster
- Xiaomi Mi Accessories Online Company Outlet : Now Get Xiaomi Accessories via Mi Indian Website
HTC One E9 Plus – Specs, Features And Price In India for Rs. 36790
HTC One E9 Plus Features
The HTC One E9 plus specs and features more customizable options and behavior-learning software that gives you the apps you want, when you want them.
With the built-in HTC Themes app, you can change the look and feel of your phone using your favorite personal photo. Control everything from the shape and size of your icons, ring tone and even wallpaper of your phone.
Boasting an incredible 5.5” ultra HD 2K display, the HTC One E9 plus specs brings your videos and on-screen images to life, with an eye-popping 534 PPI. You’ll enjoy detailed graphics, crisp images and saturated colors, all with ultra-sharp resolution.
Get great shots from both sides of the HTC One E9 plus specs. Featuring a 20MP main camera and an Ultra Pixel front-facing camera,* you’ll capture detailed pics in virtually any light setting. Plus, with built-in HTC Eye™ Experience software, you’ll have enhanced editing tools to create your own unique effects.
*Select models feature a 13MP front-facing camera. See your local operator for complete details.
HTC One E9 Plus Specs
MT6795, octa core 8 x 2.0GHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G UMTS: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- 3G TD-SCDMA: 1900/2000 MHz
- 4G LTE: FDD: Bands 1,3,5,7,8,28
- TDD: Bands 38, 39, 40, 41
- Ambient light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Compass sensor
- Gyro sensor
- Magnetic sensor
- Sensor Hub
HTC One E9 Plus Camera
- Main camera: 20MP, auto-focus, BSI sensor, f/2.2, 27.8mm lens, 4K video recording
- Front camera: 13MP, BSI sensor, f/2.0, 26.2mm lens, 4K video recording
HTC One E9 Plus Weight
- Android™ with HTC Sense™
HTC One E9 Plus Memory
- ROM: 32GB / RAM: 3GB
- Extended memory: microSD™ up to 128 GB
- Bluetooth® 4.1
- Wi-Fi®: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack
- micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port
- Audio supported formats:
- Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .flac, ac3, ec3, eac3
- Recording: .aac
- Video supported formats:
- Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .avi, .wmv, .mkv
- Recording: .mp4
HTC One E9 Plus Display
- 5.5 inch, WQHD (1440 x 2560)
SIM Card Type
- Dual SIM (nano SIM)
- Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS + Beidou
- HTC BoomSound™ with Dolby Audio
HTC One E9 Plus Battery
- Capacity: 2800 mAh with Embedded rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- Talk time: Up to 21.55 hours for 2G/ 14.33 hours for 3G
- Standby time:Up to 590.43 hours for 2G/ 617.27 hours for 3G
Network bands in regions may be different, depending on the mobile operator and your location. 4G LTE only available in select countries. Upload and download speeds also depend on the mobile provider.
Available storage is less due to phone software. Approximately 8.45 GB storage available for user content. Available storage is subject to change based on phone software updates and apps usage.
Battery times (talk time, standby time and more) are subject to network and phone usage.
Check this also,
- Google Keyboard Android Apps For Handwritten Messages And Supports Multi-Languages
- Get Free Mobile Recharge For Indian Mobile Users for Android Apps
- Reliance Jio Apps – Free Messaging And Calling App Jio Chat Now Live For Android and iOS
A Standby time specification (“specification”) is an industry standard that is only intended to allow comparison of different mobile devices under the same circumstances. Power consumption in a standby state is strongly dependent on factors including but not limited to network, settings, location, movement, signal strength and mobile traffic.
Comparisons of different mobile devices using such a specification can therefore only be done in a controlled laboratory environment. When using any mobile device in real life circumstances for which the mobile device is intended, the standby time could be considerably lower and will be strongly dependent on the factors mentioned above.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.