Micromax canvas spark 3 Q385: A budget Smartphone launch in India, with price Rs. 4999/ on snapdeal website. it’s new budget smartphone and the successor of last year’s Canvas Spark 2, after it surfaced on the official website.
It packs a 5.5-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Micromax Canvas Spark 3 Specification, Features and Price
India being a value driven market, the consumers are seeking more productivity, efficiency, entertainment, multitasking and better connectivity. Let’s get some highlights of new comer from well expected micromax canvas spark 3 Q385.
Micromax Canvas Spark 3 Specifications.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1.5CC Box 2509 Speakers
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
With the launch of Canvas Spark 3, Micromax is looking at offering consumers an entertainment experience, the domestic device maker in a statement said.
The Micromax Canvas Spark 3 Q385 comes in Black and color and Champagne Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 4,999. The phone comes pre-loaded with 10 regional languages.
The Canvas Spark 3 will cost Rs 4,999.
It will be available from Snapdeal through flash sale starting from April 7th. Registrations for the sale will be April 1st.
Know more about Other popular Mobiles.
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 3.
- Micromax’s Yu Yureka Plus YU5510.
- Samsung Galaxy A 2016 Edition.
- Galaxy J1 2016 Specifications, Features And Price.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Full Specification.
- Micromax Canvas Amaze Q395 Full Specification And Price.
- Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 Specifications Price India.
“We will continue to disrupt the market with similar innovations in the near future. To keep raising the benchmark for technological innovations. That directly address the ever evolving consumer needs,” Sen added.