Did you know guys! MailChimp Competitors Email Service SendinBlue? Let’s get some highlights about SendinBlue a growing email marketing platform. That provides email and SMS tools for over 100K+ small-medium sized businesses around the world. Wingers, This posts about MailChimp competitors & Top Email Providers, SendinBlue Email Service would likely be surprised to learn. How robust and flexible SendinBlue’s free and value-priced plans are. Below are several highlights that might complement your best email service hunt.
SendinBlue Email Service Provider
Let’s get some important features information on SendinBlue Email Service. Also i would like to put you in notice that, If you are new in email marketing campaign Learn More About How To Write an Email Newsletter For Content Promotion.
Email Service SendinBlue Features
- SendinBlue Background: SendinBlue Email Service launched in 2012, is used in 80+ countries by 100K+ customers.( Know More…!!!)
- Email Services: email and SMS marketing campaigns, transactional/SMTP messaging, and automation.
- SendinBlue Support: free customer support is available in 6 languages via email and Twitter. Free phone support in North America is provided in English and in Europe in all 6 languages.
- SendinBlue Email Service Pricing: based on the number of email messages sent, rather than the number of contacts maintained. Forever-free accounts include up to 300 emails per day (9,000 emails per month) and nearly all features. The lowest volume paid plan includes up to 40,000 emails per month for $7.37. We also offer pay-as-you-go pricing for email and SMS messages, which never expire. (More details: Check Pricing)
- Popular Features: mobile-friendly drag and drop designer and paste-your-own HTML tools, unlimited contacts and contact details, customizable standard and double opt-in sign-up forms, advanced segmentation and reporting, and dedicated IP addresses available.
Best Part of SendinBlue Email Service is their Integration part and flexibility to work with different online platforms and environments. SendinBlue easily integrate with WordPress, Magento, Drupal, PrestaShop, Google Analytics, Zapier (connects to Shopify, Salesforce, and more).
With new direct integrations to SalesForce and WooCommerce launching next month, plus numerous 3rd party integrations to popular email list-building apps. Full API documentation is also available. Here : SendinBlue Email Service
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.