An innovative urban city planning project based on the concept of “Organic Cities”. Designed By Luca Curci architects studio, For the Persian Gulf skyline. This new megalopolis with futuristic organic buildings. Merging and mixing residential elements with business divisions. Shopping life with wellness areas, cultural places with social life. The aim to create Organic Cities are to create a common place. Where people can live, meet, learn, work, socialize and create new mixing cultures.
Urban Organic Cities Architecture And Planning
Organic Cities Planning Concept:
The Organic Cities project has been develop starting from a conceptual point. Studying the symbols and meanings of each architectural and design elements. The urban design project is organiz in 2 groups: “organic buildings” on the earth, and “moons” on the sea.
All of urban cities elements are connect and link each other with roads, parks, and running streets. The aggregations on the ground are futuristic and have organic shapes.
The moons on the sea are divide into 3 kinds:
- The smaller are private residences with a private approach from the sea and from the air.
- The middle “moons” are hotels that can be reach by the sea, the road and the air.
- The biggest “moons” are residences, hotels and private apartments.
Project Fact File:
- Location : Middle East Area
- Project : Organic Cities For Middle East Area
- Architect : Arch. Luca Curci
- Total floor area : 15.000.000 mq
- Collaborators : Arch. Andrea Colangiuli, Arch. Nicola Boccadoro, Designer. Wafa Chawachi
- Partner : GUP COSTRUZIONI srl, Taranto – Italy
- Image courtesy : Luca Curci Architects
Urban Organic City Metrics:
The total floor area will host more than 150.000 habitats. With 50% of the lot area dedicated to green and connections, open areas, common grounds, places. More than 800.000 square meters dedicated to hotels, spa, wellness areas. 6.300.000 square meters to shopping malls, galleries, museums. 4.500.000 square meters to offices and other social services.
Covering a total constructed area of 600.000 square meters, the program will host residencies, offices and collective and commercial spaces. The tallest building will reach 470 meters. While the second and third of the first group on the ground will successively descend in height.
The tallest “moon” on the sea will reach 190 meters while the second 115 meters and the third 90 meters.
Check this out,
- How to select the best architecture dissertation topics for final year thesis?
- Innovative architecture thesis topics list for b.arch final year dissertation ideas.
Persian Gulf Skyline & Organic Cities Design:
The composition of buildings near the sea have shapes conceived to live on desert ground. Because they can be realize on it. The idea starts from the nature structures that are able to live near the sea. With sun and wind and any kind of natural element.
They exist to be the future and evolution of contemporary metro city. This kind of structures will develop again the connections between humans, during everyday life. With thousand of common places that will aggregate crowds, to win the alienation of XX and XXI century cities.
Picture Of Urban Organic Cities Architecture:
Image courtesy of Luca Curci Architects
Know more Urban City Planning And Architecture:
- Safer City Planning.
- Affordable Housing.
- Urban Infrastructure Design.
- Urban Architecture of China.
- Examples Of Brutalist Architecture Buildings.
- Sci-Fi Design Concept.
- Example of organic building form in architecture.
The master plan of organic cities has been create to be adaptive and to evolve. It will depend on the different places where to build it. The first 5 buildings and 5 moons are completely full of any kind of services. Available to built in our contemporary organic cities. With a great attention to social life, human connections, common places where to meet, real social life.
Have a treads on the urban planning on new cities development for better human life, share with us bellow. Your input may change some ones thoughts and life also,.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.