Jio TV on Chromecast: How to Connect Jio TV via Chromecast and watch Jio Cinema Movie on your LED TV!! As we all know that now a days Jio is on hot news because of it’s free 4G data services in India. And if we are not able to watch Jio cinema movie on big screen or Jio TV live striming on our television. That, we are feel left something from our daily free Jio data limit benefits.
I just got the Jio card live and I’m very impressed with it. Although I’m missing something on the mobile screen and I want to put my mobile on TV. I do not need as Smart TV, I am planning to buy Chromecast TV if it works. And we are learn How to Connect Jio TV on Chromecast and watch Jio Cinema Movie on TV!!
Connect Jio TV on Chromecast.
Chromecast jio is less written topic because of their newly enable services. But, here we are see mainly two diffident topics like, i) how to cast jio tv on tv? and ii) how to cast jio cinema to tv?
- You First Download Jio TV App on Your 4G Smartphone.
- I have succeeded casting Jio Cinema/JioTV etc. on to TV through Chrome cast.
Here is how to connect jio to tv:
- Launch JIO cinema, select your movie allow it play, then Pause it.
- Now connect your mobile to your existing home(Your wifi) WIFI without disconnecting from Jio4G.
- Launch your Google Home APP Download Here.
- Select Menu-> Cast Screen/ Audio -> Connect to Chromecast.
- Show Like (g mitul Tv)connected to your TV.
- When you see your mobile screen on TV, launch JIOCinema app that you had Paused previously and see it on TV.
Simple, that’s it.
- For this you must have both your WiFi & JIO Sim in your mobile.
Till Jio comes with a tv cast app. I think this is the only way you can see Jio TV or Jio Cinema on TV.
Does anybody tried it already with Jio Apps?
- How to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G phone app setting tricks.
- How to check your Jio sim card Postpaid or Prepaid mobile number?.
- Jio4GVoice Apps Download Free For Android Mobile Jio4GVoice Apk.