Are you aware of a Off-Facebook Activity – a new feature that Facebook added since the February 1st update?
Many of you probably don’t know that over the past 8 weeks Facebook has been monitoring and tracking what you do when you’re offline and not on Facebook.
Off-Facebook Activity Feature
I suggest you to look now as you won’t believe what they see. To see what they are seeing,
- Go to Facebook settings,
- Scroll down to Your Facebook Information.
- Click on Off-Facebook Activity.
- You can see the list in Manage Your Off-Facebook Activity.
To shut Off-Facebook Activity down . . .
- In the same setting,
- click on ‘More Options’
- Go into Manage Future Activity and turn it off.
- You may want to clear the history as well
Hope, this Off-Facebook Activity feature information useful for you.