How To Fixed YOUR ACCESS IS NOW BLOCKED error in Latest Autocad.
How do I fix license error in AutoCAD 2024?
- Type “Services.msc” into the Windows search.
- Navigate to the Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service.
- Right click it and select “Properties”
- Select the “Log On” tab.
- Change “login as:” to “Local System account” and select “Allow service to interact with desktop”.
- Select the “Apply” button.
- Restart the service.
- Restart the software.
Option 2 (How to Block AutoCAD in the Firewall?)
Read also,.. Your Access is now Blocked Your License is not valid Error 2018-19-20-23
- First of all, open the “Control Panel” and go to Windows Firewall. (Press the shortcut keys Win+R to open the Run dialog box. Enter firewall. cpl and press the Enter key. Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off to view the firewall status)
- Then select Permit an application or component through Windows Firewall in the left sheet of the Windows Firewall dialog box.
- Now just take a look at the rundown of Permitted apps & highlights. If you do not see a passage for AutoCAD, click Permit to another application.
- Add an application dialog box, and then click Browse.
- Now just browse to the organizer C > Program Records file > Autodesk, then, at that point, open the envelope for the Autodesk item you want to introduce in AutoCAD 2024. Select the document acad.exe in that envelope, then, at that point, click Open.
- You ought to now see an AutoCAD Application passage in the rundown of apps in the Add an application dialog box. Click “Add”.
- Back in the Permitted apps dialog box, you ought to now see an AutoCAD application passage. Click “OK“
Block firewall services – AdskLicensingService
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AdskLicensing\Current\AdskLicensingService
Note: you need to purchase genuine software directly from Autodesk or from an Autodesk Authorized Partner