For most Indians who need a two-wheeler to commute to work through crowded streets and rough terrain, buying a new two-wheeler is the perfect option. However, if your budget is limited or your savings are strapped, a two-wheeler loan is a perfect option for you.
Muthoot Capital offers a two-wheeler loan easily available at attractive interest rates to make your dream come true. You can now buy your favorite bike or scooter with 100% financing.
Applying for a Two-Wheeler Loan Online
The easiest way to get a two-wheeler loan is to first apply for it online on our website. However, there are certain things to keep in mind before starting the application process:
- Ascertain the exact amount of the loan you need to buy your two-wheeler. Assess your needs, finances and EMI plans carefully to understand your budget.
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility conditions. Check your eligibility and explore available options by using the free two-wheeler loan EMI calculator. It populates the best tenure and down payment options as per your requirements and helps creating a comfortable repayment plan.
- Choose the best scheme available as per your financial stability. Muthoot Capital offers you the flexibility to choose from income, no income or asset-based two wheeler loans.
What is the eligibility for a two-wheeler loan at Muthoot Capital?
Meeting Muthoot Capital’s eligibility criteria is extremely simple. Here are they in detail:
- Age between 18 (at the time of application) and 65 (at the end of the loan tenure)
- Salaried Individuals earning an annual income or INR 96,000
- Self-employed or businesses with an annual profit of INR 1,20,000.
Two Wheeler Loan Apply Online in Easy Steps
Here is the process of how you can apply online for a two-wheeler loan in just a few quick steps:
- Visit the two-wheeler loan page on the Muthoot Capital website.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide details like name, email address, and mobile number.
- Select “Motor Cycle Loan/ Two Wheeler loan” from the list that pops up.
- Fill in details in the application form. These will include:
- Your preferred brand
- State and city of residence
- Monthly income
- Loan amount
- Date of birth
- Once your application is submitted, our representatives will get in touch with you to guide you through the loan procedure.
Two-Wheeler Loan Procedure
- As part of the two-wheeler loan application process, Muthoot Capital’s representatives will contact you at your registered phone number. You will be informed about your loan status instantly. Next, you will need to submit a set of documents for your loan processing. These include:
- Valid Proof of identity: Any one of PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter Id/Driving License
- Valid Proof of Address: Any one of Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter Id/Driving License /Electricity or Utility Bill/Ration Card/ LIC Policy
- Proof of Income: Bank statement showing salary credit/ Pay Slips/ ITR/Form 16
- Asset Proof: Latest receipt for land/building/house tax
- Passport size photographs of the applicant
- Visit the dealership to meet with our representative and submit your documents and complete loan formalities.
- Once the documents are verified, your loan will get approved.
- Make an initial down payment and get ready to take home the two-wheeler of your choice.
How much time does it take to secure the bike loan after applying?
Muthoot Capital ensures that a bike or two wheeler loan apply online process is seamless and hassle-free. The loan disbursal takes place within a few days of the verification and approval.
Muthoot Capital offers easy two-wheeler loans at interest rates starting at just 0.99% , with a maximum tenure of 48 months and flexible repayment options. Check your loan eligibility and gather your documents. Get your dream bike within days of the approval of the bike loan, apply online right away.