There’s no need to fear the brow pencil ever again! This post will show you how to find the perfect eyebrow shape for your face. Read on to learn about choosing and shaping your eyebrows!
A diamond-shaped face is characterised by a narrow forehead and chin, with high cheekbones that create a “diamond” shape. Because of the prominence of the cheekbones, you should keep your brows rounded to soften that diamond face structure. You can achieve this look by using an eyebrow definer. Start with:
- An eyebrow definer and fill in the sparse areas.
- Use a light hand to create a soft arch that begins at the inner edge and extends just beyond the widest point of the cheekbone.
- Use a few strokes to fill in the brow’s tail, tapering it off as you reach the inner corner of the eye.
With a bit of practice, you’ll be able to create perfect eyebrows that complement your diamond-shaped face.
A heart-shaped face is often considered the most flattering of all face shapes. The main characteristics of a heart-shaped face are a broad forehead, high cheekbones, and a narrow chin. The best eyebrows for this face structure would be slightly thicker since they can help balance features. Start with:
- An eyebrow pencil to fill in any sparse areas.
- Use a light hand to create soft, feathered hairline strokes that follow the arch of your brow.
- Brush it with a spoolie brush to make the eyebrows look natural.
- Use concealer on the area near the brow to avoid any harsh line.
- Use a clear brow gel or aloe vera gel to set your eyebrows in place and help them stay put all day long.
With a bit of time and effort, you can easily create gorgeous, well-defined eyebrows that complement your heart-shaped face perfectly.
A strong jawline, a broad forehead, and sharp, angular features are characteristics of a square-shaped face. Avoid sharp and angled brows for this face shape. Instead, lift the brows with soft arches, and give them an undefined finish to soften the jawline and balance your overall features. When you want to create perfect eyebrows for a square-shaped face:
- Use an eyebrow definer to fill in any sparse areas.
- Then, use a light hand to draw a line from the inner corner of the eyebrow to the outer corner.
- Next, use a cotton swab to blend the color outward to create a soft, natural-looking finish.
It is one of the most effortless eyebrow makeup.
A round face is one that is as wide as it is long, with no sharp angles. The best eyebrow shape for a round face is fuller brows with slightly flattened outer edges. These brows will help to give the illusion of a longer, narrower face. Remember: the farther the arch is from your nose, the wider your face will appear. You can get fuller eyebrows:
- Make light hair-like strokes using an eyebrow pencil and avoid creating harsh lines.
- Soften any sharp edges with the pencil and use a spoolie brush to blend.
Following these simple tips can create perfect eyebrows for a round-shaped face.
An oblong-shaped face is longer than it is wide, with straight, angular lines. The most flattering eyebrow shape for an oblong face is slightly wider at the start and then tapers to a point, creating a soft, gentle arch. To achieve this look:
- Start by using an eyebrow definer to draw a line along the outer edge of your brow.
- Blend the pigment inward with a spoolie brush, creating a slight gradient effect.
- Use the tip of the definer to fill in any sparse areas and create a sharp, defined peak at the arch. This will help to balance out the length of your face and give you a polished, put-together look.
Oval-shaped faces are the most versatile for eyebrow makeup products. The general shape of the face is fairly balanced, so there is less risk of over-plucking or leaving too much space between the brows. When shaping eyebrows for an oval face, the main goal is to create a gentle arch that follows the natural curve of the browbone. Here is how to get the perfect eyebrows:
- Start by using a light pencil to outline the desired shape of the brows.
- Now, fill any sparse areas with an eyebrow definer, and use a spoolie brush to blend the colour evenly.
- Use a pair of tweezers to remove any unwanted hairs and trim any long hairs that extend beyond the arch.
Following these simple steps, you can create perfect eyebrows for an oval-shaped face.
- Using makeup products with natural ingredients like olive wax and castor oil is essential. These ingredients will nourish and promote hair growth while avoiding irritation or sensitivity.
- Choose a brow pencil shade that matches your eyebrow hair colour for a natural look. It can either be brown or black.
- Opt for a long lasting kajal and waterproof formula.
- Be sure to use a light hand when applying any product. Too much can appear heavy and unnatural. Instead, focus on filling in sparse areas and creating a soft, polished look.
- Less is more when it comes to eyebrow shaping. Once you have achieved your desired shape, resist the urge to keep trimming and tweezing.
The perfect eyebrows can frame your face and make it look more symmetrical. By understanding your face shape and how to create eyebrows that complement it, you can take your beauty game up a notch. Invest in a good eyebrow definer. This will help you easily shape and groom your brows and give you the desired look.