The modern office design interior is a laid back, with a relaxed atmosphere that goes beyond the typical office space. working zones are placed in the space’s large common area, with smaller auxiliary rooms – including individual offices and a kitchen, located adjacently or on the second floor above.
Know more about Office Interior Designs,
- An Interview With Global Google Office Interior Designer Firm
- Airbnb Portland Office Interior Design Give Space of Freedom to Employees
- A New Modern Office Interior Design of UKTV in West London by PENSON
Xiaomi’s Modern Office Design In Brazil
When Xiaomi wanted to open an office in São Paulo, they expressed an interest in establishing a laid back and enjoyable atmosphere. ARKIZ was able to incorporate a variety of spaces that met this request, by included modern office design spaces for people to relax or work in.
Flexibility was the Xiaomi’s Brazil office’s key element. the modern office design allows spaces to be used in many different ways, including leaving places empty for new employees as the company’s Brazilian workforce expands.
The double height ceiling makes the office feel light as well as makes it feel considerably larger. a cafe – kitchen area is located close to the entrance and is painted a bright orange, the color of xiaomi.
Photos of Xiaomi’s modern office Design
Photography by Studio Thiago Henrique
Recommended For You,
- Energetic Art Meets Interior Design Function inside The Google Office in Budapest
- Vintage Industrial Style Interior Design Of Brewery Converted From Old Police Station in Argentina
- Best Color Combinations Examples With Black Or White For House Interiors
So, Wingers this is one more feathers in the modern office design with contemporary trends. Now a days office interior is majorly influenced by open working environment and flexible working spaces in interior design.