Which Indian bank is best for receiving Google Adsense Payments? Google Adsense is now paying via wire transfer in India. This is a good news for all AdSense publishers because they earn directly in their bank account without waiting for the payment cheque. Wire transfer is also known as EFT, i.e. electronic funds transfer. Publishers will be credited through the earnings of wire transfer Google AdSense payment Minimum limit is 100 USD. After receiving the first payment, the next payment will be available within 48 hours of reaching the threshold.
Which Indian Bank is best for receiving Google Adsense Payments?
How to add bank In Google AdSense?
- Click on gear icon and select Payments
- Then opt sub option Payment settings
- In the Available forms of payment section, click on Add new bank account or Add a new form of payment
- After that you’ll be on a form page where following five fields are mandatory
- Account Holder Name
- Bank Name
- Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) (India only)
- SWIFT Code (How To Find Out Swift code)
- Bank Account Number
- Bank identification code (BIK) (Russia only)
- Following information below is optional, and you should only provide it if required by your bank –
- SWIFT code of the intermediary bank
- Name of intermediary bank
- Any “For Further Credit” or “For Benefit Of” instructions your bank requires
- Enter you bank account information and click Confirm and continue.
In case you do not know any bank account related detail then please contact your bank and ask for instructions to receive a wire transfer from broad.
Google AdSense will issue payment in US dollar. However, your bank may exchange the funds to the local currency in order to deposit the money into your bank account. Depending upon your country and bank, your exchange rate will be determine by your bank. If you have any query then please contact your bank directly for more information.
I am Using Axis and HDFC Bank for most of my payments, I get them within 48 hours.
If have any query please let us know!