Hyundai Tucson is the popular and famous premium SUV from the Hyudai car makers of south Korea. New Hyundai Tucson finally went on sale in India at an introductory Tucson price starting from Rs 18.99 lakh to Rs 24.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
This is the third generation Tucson that has come to India and the car has been position between to Hyundai Creta and the car maker’s flagship SUV Santa Fe.
Hyundai Tucson price in India 2016.
The Hyundai Tucson car comes in both diesel and petrol options. It is offer in in three trim levels – 2WD MT, 2WD AT GL, and 2WD AT GLS.
In India, the new-gen Hyundai Tucson will compete with the likes of Honda CR-V, Skoda Yeti, and SsangYong Rexton.
Tucson Hyundai Price.
Here is the price chart for new Hyundai Tucson car. Introductory Price (ex-showroom, Delhi)
Variants – Petrol – Diesel
2WD MT – Rs 18,99,000 – Rs 21,59,000
2WD AT GL – Rs 21,79,000 – Rs 23,48,000
2WD AT GLS – NA – Rs 24,99,000.
Hyundai Tucson 2016 India.
The new-gen Hyundai Tucson is built on the popular Fluidic Sculpture 2.0.
Design language with several of Hyundai’s latest styling cues seen in its latest offerings.
Up front, the car features the larger hexagonal grille with Chrome slats flanked by sharp projector headlamps.
The beefy bumper is well-sculpted and houses a pair of stylish horizontal LED fog lamps and LED daytime running lights below them. Similar to what we have seen in the new Elantra.
Hyundai Tucson 2016 India launch.
- Park assist system.
- Electric parking brake.
- Smart key with push button start.
- 8.0 inch touchscreen.
- 2.0-litre CRDi engine –182bhp at 4,000rpm and 400Nm at 1,750-2,750rpm.
- 2.0-litre dual VTVT–153bhp at 6,200rpm and a peak torque of 192Nm at 4,000rpm.
- Six airbags.
- Hit-start Assist control.
- Downhill brake control (DBC).
- Brake assist.
Hyundai Tucson India specifications and Mileage.
- Engines – 2.0-Litre Petrol – 2.0-Litre Diesel
- Displacement – 1,999 cc – ,995 cc
- Max Power – 153bhp @ 6200 rpm – 182bhp @ 4000 rpm
- Max Torque – 192Nm @ 4000 rpm – 400Nm @ 1750-2750 rpm
- Transmission – 6-Speed MT & 6-Speed AT – 6-Speed MT & 6-Speed AT
- Fuel Efficiency – MT: 13.03 km/l AT: 12.95 km/l – MT: 18.42 km/l AT: 16.38 km/l.
Hyundai Tucson Interior and Exterior.
- Signature hexagonal chrome grille.
- LED headlamp with DRLs.
- Wraparound LED tail lamps.
- 10-way driver power seats.
- Leather seats.
There is also a 8.0-inch touch screen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also has Navigation, Voice Recognition, and supports inputs from Bluetooth, USB and AUX. It is connected to 4 speakers and 2 tweeters.
New Hyundai Tucson 2016 Dimensions.
- Length – 4475 mm.
- Width – 1850 mm.
- Height – 1660 mm.
- Wheelbase – 2670 mm.
- Fuel Tank – 62 Litre.
Know more about Hyundai Cars.
- New Hyundai Elantra 2017 Booking Start with Detail Features and Specs.
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Car And Plug-In Hybrid Car Review.
- Honda Civic Type R Price Specs Features Look with Video Ad.
Hyundai tucson vs creta.
As we mentioned earlier, the Tucson will be positioned between the Creta and the Santa Fe. Which means pricing will fall in the 18 to 23 lakhs range. Spec for spec, there will be a difference of around 9-10 lakhs between the Creta and Tucson. Read More Here.