The 2018 Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid will go on sale next summer. It’s expected to be shown at the Paris motor show later this month. The Panamera 4 E-Hybrid is equally focused on sustainability and efficiency. Porsche has share details of the 2018 Panamera 4 E-Hybrid. A model designed to lure fans of green driving who don’t want to compromise on power.
Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Car of the Year 2018.
The Paris motor show opens its doors to the press on September 28 and to the public on October 1.
The Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Driving Modes.
- E-Power will be the battery-only mode.
- E-Hold will use the gas engine to save up juice.
- E-Charge will have the gas engine charge up the 14.1 kWh batteries.
- E-Hybrid Auto will make the most out of both powertrains when you really do want to get to 60 mph in 4.4 seconds.
Green calipers and an extra port for charging will be just about the only exterior clues (aside from badging) that this isn’t a regular Panamera.
E-Hybrid will be able to travel 31 miles on a fully charged battery.
- Know more about Honda Activa CNG kits for 2 Wheelers Price and Mileage Details.
Porsche Panamera 4 E hybrid Price.
The press release from Porsche says: “The Panamera 4 E-Hybrid is available to order now, with prices starting at €107,553 (US$122,000) including VAT in Germany.
We’ll have to wait until the model’s commercial launch in the April 2017. To find out EPA figures and price.
- Know more about How to link aadhaar card with driving licence?
Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid Specifications and Features.
Total system output on the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) for plug-in. Hybrid models is 340 km (462 horsepower) and 700 N·m of torque, reportedly. This relates to a stated fuel economy of 2.5 l/100 km (94 mpg).
The 2017 Panamera also comes with a choice of three engines.
- A twin turbocharged 4.0-litre diesel.
- A 2.9-litre twin turbo V6.
- A 4.0-litre twin turbo.
The launch of Panamera 4 E-Hybrid in India is not clear with date till. But as seen the current market of Indian automobile and luxury cars, expect to declare launching date in India soon. The Panamera 4S E-Hybrid is actually less expensive than its 4S (and 4S diesel) sister models.
We’re more curious to find out whether it’s any fun to drive. We’ll let you know after we’ve spent time behind the wheel.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.