Unbelievable but Interesting Facts About Human Body is an incredibly complex and intricate system. it still baffles researchers regularly despite thousands of years of medical knowledge. As a result, it shouldn’t be a surprise that even body parts we deal with everyday have unexpected facts and explanations behind them.
Interesting Facts About Human Body
Let’s go through Interesting Facts About Human Body without delay:
- Men lose about 40 hairs in a day and women lose 70 hairs in a day.
- Your blood has same amount of salts in it as an ocean has.
- You are taller in the morning than you are at night.
- Heart circulates blood in your body about 1000 times each day.
- Eyelashes last about 150 days.
- There are 500 hairs in an eyebrow.
- The average human body contains approximately 100 billion nerve cells.
- It is not possible to sneeze with open eyes.
- Bones are 4 times stronger than concrete.
- Average life span of a taste bud is only 10 days.
- You are born without knee caps and they don’t appear until age of 2 to 6 years.
- Children grow faster in springtime
- Eyes stay the same size throughout life but nose and ears never stop growing.
- We born with 300 bones but end up with 206 bones when we are adult.
- Human skull is made up of 26 different bones.
- Hair is made of same substance as fingernails.
- Our entire body functions stop when we sneeze, even your heart beat.
- Tongue is the strongest muscle in human body.
- Typical person goes to bathroom six times a day.
- Food takes 7 seconds to reach stomach from mouth.
- Children have more taste buds than adults.
- Sneeze blows air out of nose at the speed of 100 miles per hour.
- Largest muscle in your body is one on which you are sitting on.
- Smallest bone of body is in ears.
Ref : spryliving, mediaconvey, noartificial, #Unbelievable #Interesting #Facts #Human Body.
So, friends this is all about Unbelievable but Interesting Facts About Human Body, hope you like it.