Hello Folks,….. Best Fitness Tracking Apps to get Motivated yourself stay Active, Looking to get in shape, or get motivated to exercise and stay active more often?
There are plenty of gadgets on the market that will give you feedback on how well you’re doing, help you set certain fitness and activity goals, and connect you with friends who can motivate, inspire, or even compete against you to keep you moving.
Last week we asked you which devices you thought were the best for the task, and then we took a look at the top five fitness appliances, based on your nominations. Now we’re back to highlight the overall winner.
- You may like also “Most Fabulous 20 Apps for Small Business Owners for manage Business”
Best Fitness Tracking Apps to get Motivated yourself stay Active
The majority of you said that you’d rather find an best fitness tracking apps for your smartphone to help keep you motivated to work out and to offer you the feedback you wanted on your exercise and activity. The “roll your own with your smartphone” contender took the top prize with 42% of the votes cast.
In second place with 29% of the vote was the Nike+ Fuelband, and hot on its heels in third was the FitBit with 25% of the overall vote. In a distant fourth was the BodyMedia FIT with 2%, and bringing up the rear with little more than 1% was the Striiv Smart Pedometer.
Read this also,
- – How to Easily Manage Android Devices over air With AirDroid Apps
- – Split Screen Side-By-Side With Latest Apple iOS 8 For Running Apps
- – Inspirational Ideas for Writing Blog Post for Generate Great Content
- – Did you Know why??? These 6 Web Browsers in top of the Line in Market
So, friends this is all about best fitness tracking apps for your better health with today’s technology support. Hope you enjoy it.