We get a lot of inquiries from our users regarding bitcoin mining and bitcoin investment schemes. Which guarantee a fixed or high return to their users. Such Bitcoin Investment and Mining Scam Site schemes guarantee a return on your investment between 1% and 20% every day on your BTC deposits. These high yield bitcoin investment schemes are clearly scams and many people are still falling for them.
Bitcoin Investment And Mining Scam Site List
Bitcoin investment schemes are another common type of scam in the Bitcoin economy. Bitcoin investment schemes are somewhat similar to cloud mining scams in the sense that they promise returns and pay out small daily returns until one day all payments stop and the scammer runs off with users’ invested funds. Like cloud mining scams, bitcoin investment scams are set up as Ponzi schemes.
What is a digital currency?
There are 2 types of technologies used for digital currencies.
- Virtual Currency:
- Cryptocurrency: bitcoin,bcc, etc
List of Bitcoin mining scam website:
bitcoin mining fake is a process where complex mathematical equations are solved by Bitcoin “miners” in exchange for rewards in the form of new bitcoins. These equations validate the transactions in the blockchain ensuring that all requirements are met and that no double spending can occur.
Examples of cloud mining scams are Hashinvest, Hashpoke, Cointellect, GAW Miners and HashOcean, with GAW Minersand HashOcean arguably having been the biggest cloud mining scams executed to date.
List of Bitcoin Investment scam website (fixed return):
Most of program 200% investment return with our few hours, 2% to 50% Daily Returns,
These scams could be an offer to instantly exchange bitcoins for money after paying an initial startup fee or a promise to double your initial investment overnight.
The other end of the bargain is never held-up, and bitcoins are stolen immediately. Scammers succeed because they’re able to broadcast their scam to thousands of unsuspecting targets through social media.”
How Can You Protect Yourself?
- Like any get-rich-quick scheme, bitcoin scams thrive on the gullibility of its victims. Just because it’s a digital currency doesn’t mean you can acquire wealth quickly.
- Don’t trust anyone claiming they will give you or help you mine bitcoin.
- Avoid URLs associated with social media profiles advertising too-good-to-be-true bitcoin offers.
- Never engage in any financial transaction, bitcoin or otherwise, via direct message on social networks.
- Be vigilant when engaging with the social media accounts of legitimate bitcoin brokers or trading platforms, as they are frequently victims of convincing impersonations.
Please note that we are NOT associated with any bitcoin cloud mining services / investment / fixed return schemes.
Be careful with these scams disguised as bitcoin investment opportunities. We urge you to be CAREFUL before investing in such schemes.
Know more about Cropto and Digital Money,
- Is it possible to lookup or track Bitcoin transaction?
- Paytm: A to Z Information about popular digital wallet in India at one place.
- How to transfer money from PayTm to other mobile wallet?
- Best Data Recovery Software EaseUS makes life Easy Review and Giveaways.
- Sim Swap Fraud : Stay Aware About Sim Swap Meaning.
- One Ring Scam! Don’t Return Missed Calls from Unknown International Numbers.
- How to Port Bank Account Number to other Bank or Branch in India?
Note: High Yield Investment Programs are very often Ponzi Schemes. This means that they have a certain life cycle.During the beginning of this life cycle you are able to take profits from the scheme, together with the other early investors.But there is always a tipping point when the system crashes and all investors who came too late, which means too close to this point, will lose their money. Because that’s the point when the system will stop all payouts and simply disappear. The happy owner then get’s away with all the late investments.