GST no verification: We are know that GST, a new terms and their application is unknown for many of us. There is lots of question regrading gst registration status. Many of us have already applying for GST number, right? And, we are waiting for approval, but we don’t know how to check current status of your GST registration. So, we are prepare a small guide for track gst application status and tell you what is the exact status of gst application. So, How to check GST number online? Goods and Services Tax (GST) portal has initiated a portal to check status of conversion of existing registration to GST. Each taxpayer is assigned a state-wise PAN-based 15-digit Goods and Services Taxpayer Identification Number (GSTIN).
How To Check GST Number Online and Apply
how to check gst registration status in India?
Track GST application status:
Tax payer can now check whether the existing registration has successfully migrated to GST from the below link
How to check it is registered under GST or Not?
On opening the link, tax payers need to follow following steps:
1. Select the concenred state from the drop down.
2. For the purpose of reference number, ID Type needs to be selected. Tax payers can choose from Provisional ID, PAN or Registration number.
How to apply for GSTIN?
- via GST Online Portal
- via GST Seva Kendra set up by Government of India – Offline
The following details are required to apply for GST:
PAN Card of the Business or Applicant:
Identity and Address Proof along with Photographs:
- Proprietary Concern – Proprietor
- Partnership Firm / LLP – Managing/Authorized/Designated Partners (personal details of all partners are to be submitted but photos of only ten partners including that of Managing Partner are to be submitted)
- Hindu Undivided Family – Karta
- Company – Managing Director, Directors and the Authorised Person
- Trust – Managing Trustee, Trustees and Authorised Person
- Association of Persons or Body of Individuals –Members of Managing Committee (personal details of all members are to be submitted but photos of only ten members including that of Chairman are to be submitted)
- Local Authority – CEO or his equivalent
- Statutory Body – CEO or his equivalent
- Others – Person(s) in Charge
Business Registration Document:
Address Proof for Place of Business:
For Rented or Leased Premises:
A copy of the valid rental agreement with any document in support of the ownership of the premises of the Lessor like Latest Property Tax Receipt or Municipal Khata copy or copy of Electricity Bill.
Bank Account Proof:
Scanned copy of the first page of bank passbook or the relevant page of bank statement or scanned copy of a cancelled cheque containing name of the Proprietor or Business entity, Bank Account No., MICR, IFSC and Branch details including code.
What is the cost of GSTIN ?
Obtaining GSTIN and Registering for GST are free of cost.
Ref- cleartax.in, gst.gov.in
Know more about GST here,
- Best GST Software for accounting and invoicing download free.
- How to maintain Healthy GST accounts and records? Must follow Steps.
- Best Ways to Save Tax in India for a salaried Employee Easy ways Tips.
- What is KYC Bank Accounts? Documents list with Full Foam Meaning.
- How to Port Bank Account Number to other Bank or Branch in India?
So, friends, this GST registration guide will help you to get your GST number easily. And you can track down your application status via GST portal and check GST number online. Hope you like it, and stay tuned for more updates on GST news.