Reliance Jio 4G Vs Vodafone 4G Vs Airtel 4G Services: Which One Best. Reliance Jio 4G roll-out of telecom services over the actual date of speculation, a top global financial services company, UBS, said the soft launch was expected by the end of this month, the full commercial offering is expected by December.
Reliance Jio 4G Vs Vodafone 4G Vs Airtel 4G Services Which One Best
“The market perception Reliance Jio 4G started rolling out commercial 4G SIM Unlike Mumbai and Delhi in Czech suggest that your channel has been sent to the SIM retail stores, they still for sale are not available, “consultancy said in a report.
“At present, Jio SIM cards are only available to Reliance employees,
4G Speed test
- Reliance Jio Network speed of 30-50 Mbps
- Airtel 4G Speed of 6- 15 Mbps
- Vodafone’s 4G speed of 8-10 Mbps.”
4G Service is available
- Reliance Jio All cities in India
- Airtel 15 major cities
- Vodafone 5 Cities
- Airtel 4G footprint to 15 circles with it, giving a significant first-mover advantage to start was the first of 575 cities in 10 circles started in Idea, Vodafone, has a presence in the five circles.
- Reliance Jio Rs. 200 75Gb (The validity of the bundled freebies is valid till the 13th of April 2016)
- Airtel 15 GB Rs. 2999/-
- Vodafone 10 GB Rs.1847/-
Reliance Jio 4G “We delayed the launch live market leaders has helped to strengthen their 4G offering,” the report said, while also suggesting that the market may be overly concerned at the disruptive impact of Reliance Jio 4G rapid data growth in the Indian mobile market, adding to ignore.