Hello Folks,… Day Onward Finding Only Mobile Friendly Website in Google Search Results because when it comes to search on mobile devices, users should get the most relevant and timely results, no matter if the information lives on Mobile Friendly Website pages or apps. As more people use mobile devices to access the internet, our algorithms (You want the answer, not trillions of webpages. Algorithms are computer programs that look for clues to give you back exactly what you want.)have to adapt to these usage patterns.
In the past, we’ve made updates to ensure a site is configured properly and viewable on modern devices. We’ve made it easier for users to find Mobile Friendly Website pages and we’ve introduced App Indexing (App Indexing lets Google index apps just like websites. Deep links to your Android app appear in Google Search results, letting users get to your native mobile experience quickly, landing exactly on the right content within your app.) to surface useful content from apps.
You may also like to know,
- Google Content Policy Update : Bans Sexually Explicit Content on Blogger Blog spot
- Google Now Starts Reminding You to Pay Bills Based on Your Email
- How to Register your blog with Google – DIY Guide
Mobile Friendly Website in Google Search Results
Today, we’re announcing two important changes to help users discover more Mobile Friendly Website content:
1. More mobile friendly websites in search results
Starting April 21, we will be expanding our use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile friendly searches in all languages worldwide and will have a significant impact in our search results. Consequently, users will find it easier to get relevant, high quality search results that are optimized for their devices.
To get help with making a mobile friendly site, check out our guide to mobile friendly sites. If you’re a webmaster, you can get ready for this change by using the following tools to see how Googlebot views your pages:
- If you want to test a few pages, you can use the Mobile Friendly Test.( See Result of Kadvacorp.com on Mobile Friendly Test )
- If you have a site, you can use your Webmaster Tools account to get a full list of mobile usability issues across your site using the Mobile Usability Report.
2. More relevant app content in search results
Starting today, we will begin to use information from indexed apps as a factor in ranking for signed-in users who have the app installed. As a result, we may now surface content from indexed apps more prominently in search. To find out how to implement App Indexing, which allows us to surface this information in search results, have a look at our step-by-step guide on the developer site.
Don’t Forget to check this also,
- SEO Tools and Techniques Tips – Most Effective Search Engine Optimization Tricks for Blogger
- How to Reset Browser Settings – Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer
- Why 77% Blogger Abandoned Blogging in just Six Months ? – Let’s Check Reasons Behind That
Ref: #mobilefriendly #Google #blogspot #googlewebmastercentral