OK Google Voice search is like a flow of enormous live data. We put every idle curiosity in form of google voice search, every thought, and every question into the OK Google voice search engine. Google has always kept careful record of these OK Google search, which helps sell ad word ads. But Google also keeps an audio log of the questions you ask to Google voice search function, OK Google, and now you can listen to those recordings online.
How to Delete Google Voice Search History
Back in June, Google launched a new portal for all Google account-related activities. It’s where you can manage your privacy settings, see what you’ve searched for, and where Google has logged your location.
How to find and delete your Google Voice Search Recordings History
- Log into history.google.com
- Click on the hamburger icon on the top left of the page
- Go to “Voice & Audio Activity”
- Scroll through your list to see all the silly things there is audio proof of you asking about
- Click on one of the squares to select a recording to delete
- Stop using the voice function if you don’t want to listen to yourself again in the future
In addition to all this information, this portal at history.google.com also provides some other insights into all the online activities, you have carried out while signed in to your Google account in the past. The following information can be viewed here:
- Web searches and browsing history
- Location history and places you go
- Synchronized data from calendar, contacts and more from all devices
- Search history on YouTube
- Viewed videos history on YouTube
What Google does with all this data is anyone’s guess though, but their user policies and privacy policies give it the right to collect all this data as it allows them to provide us with better features, services and functionalities.
So, Wingers this is how you can delete your personal OK Google Voice Search History with easy steps. And maintain your online privacy.