How to upload Facebook GIF Properly? Now a days, Facebook upgrade features and we see that moving videos and GIF. But how to upload Facebook GIF, that will play on its own and showing moving or animated. When it come in to your friends Facebook Timeline updates feed.
Facebook GIF Posting Method For Play on its Own
Many of us just upload GIF as like uploading Facebook photos, and wait to move or animate it. But that will not work. Because there is a specific way to upload Animated GIF images in Facebook.
Facebook GIF works as like videos, If it posting properly on your Facebook page or timeline. So, here is the question – How to upload Facebook GIF Properly?
Generally we are uploading GIF from our Facebook account timeline. But as stated by Facebook, which also lets businesses boost promotional posts with animated GIF files, recommends that the files be less than 8 megabytes in size. The site converts animated GIF files uploaded directly to its pages to static images.
So, what to do for Posting Facebook GIF format:
- For creating links to animated GIFs, the web has several archives of the looping files
- Examples of archives : Giphy.com, Imgflip.com and Imgur.com
- Create your GIF link using these archives sites,
- Labs area of the Giphy site, also hosts extensions for popular browsers and other tools for using animated GIF files.
- If you want to use those archives pics, to create GIF
- Or you can also create your original works GIF by using tools provided by them
- After creating GIF format – GET YOUR GIF LINK
This link is work properly on your Facebook. So, lets upload or post that like on your Facebook page. Then you will get Properly working Facebook GIF in animated format.
Know more about Facebook features.
- Popular Hashtags Today List On Instagram and Facebook.
- Support For Digital India By Changing Your Facebook Profile Picture.
- Internet.org Facebook – Reliance Communications Launch in India.
After posting this link for animated GIF, your Facebook friends show it behave according to their own settings for video playback. If the Auto-play Videos setting is enabled. The GIF should play on its own.
Users who have the auto-play feature turned off need to click on the GIF’s thumbnail image to start the animation.