Designer Singers Betty Stool by Designer Elena Rogna, has created a stool that was specifically designed with singers in mind. As she created three of them for the Dietro le apparenze tour, of Italian singer Georgia.
Let’s have a look at how it all came together.
Designer Singers Betty Stool.
First it starts with the inspiration, in this case it was Betty Boop, and the curvy line of her stiletto shoes. Through the drawing of multiple sketches, the design transforms from shoes, into the shape of a stool.
Designer Singer Stool making Process.
Here you can see how this sketch shows the almost final design of the stool. Once the sketch is completed, the wood gets chosen. The wood is then laminated (glued together), and multiple stencils are created in the shape of the particular piece of wood that is needed.
Designer Stool Final Look.
Then the stencil is laid out on the wood, and the design is rough-cut. Once all of the pieces have been cut out, it’s then time for sanding and assembly. Next, the pieces are screwed together… This is the almost finished stool.
Recommended Modern Furniture Ideas for you.
- Modern Kids Furniture and Storage introduce by Ikea Furniture.
- Pop Up Furniture Travelbox Will Help Temporary City Dwellers.
- What to Considered in Minimalist Designers and House Interior?
- What Does An Architect Do? Interesting Fact From Redditers.
- Cool decorate teenage room ideas for Girls and Boys with DIY furniture.
- Top Indian Architecture And Design Bloggers List.
So, Wingers – What do you think about this designer singers betty stool shape? It’s inspiration and final execution is really amazing. Have a any treads on it, share with us,…!!!