Hello folks,….. Flexible House Architecture Of 2H House was designed for a couple and their 2 little kids, located in Thanh My Loi new urban area in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
The house, which contains many functions, requires to be flexibly designed. The space is carefully considered to create the inside yard, like “a heart”, that separates function areas by natural factors.
You may also like this Vietnam architecture,
- Farming Kindergarten Design Ideas Uplifting Vietnam’s Hope for the Future
- Exposed Brickwork Construction in Termitary House in Extreme Climate of Da Nang, Vietnam
- Contemporary Timber Architecture and Cultural Values for this Restaurant, Hanoi, Vietnam
Flexible House Architecture Of 2H House Design
Flexible House Architecture Fact File
- Architects: Truong An architecture, 23o5Studio
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Design Team: Nguyen Cong Duy, Ngo Viet Khanh Duy, Tran Nhan Hai
- Year: 2014
- Photographs: Quang Tran
Design Consideration Of H2 House Design
Together we discussed and tried many solutions with an intent hope that we could create a living space that turns toward to not only connecting members of family to each others, but also harmonizing with the natural surroundings.
Beside that, bringing the sun and the rain into house is so interesting. It really aspired people, gave them effort to work, to play music, to cook, to meet friends and party together.
With the requirements to have a house with a slopping roof covered by traditional tiles, we designed the house to show its dynamics and youth inside.
The whole house is proposed as a sculpture. The random layout of colorful glass tiles make the rooms interesting and eye-attracting.
Pictures Of Flexible House Architecture H2
Recommended For You,
- This is what Luxury Home Buyers Want Most in their List
- Unknown but Interesting facts about Pritzker Prize winner Architect Shigeru Ban
- Architectural Design Research Topics for Thesis and Journals
Unique Design Feature Of H2 House
The bay window, the oak wood handicraft table and chairs are designed by the natural curves. The light on wooden surface can really bring out a joy, and warm feelings.
At night, the house, likes a lantern with yellow light bounce through glass tiles, creates a warm atmosphere for the entire neighborhood. This is also one of the most impressive things in this project.