LG’s flagship smartphone, LG G5 is finally official, and it comes with an interesting set of specifications and features. With Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC, 4GB of RAM and a dual camera, it also features a modular design, allowing users to swap and change the components of change in the user experience. #MWC2016 #lg #lgg5 Along with a metal design and latest hardware on board, the LG G5 also feature a unique modular design.
Unlike its predecessor, the LG G5 comes with a completely new metal design. LG has done away with the power and volume buttons at the back, which we’ve seen in the G3 and G4. Instead, there is a dual-camera module with laser auto-focus and a fingerprint scanner located right below it
- LG G5 modular smartphone launched at MWC 2016; here’s everything you need to know
- LG G5 Full Specification
- LG G5 First Look
- LG’s modular G5 smartphone :- LG unveils a modular Android smartphone with swappable parts
LG G5 modular smartphone launched at MWC 2016; here’s everything you need to know
specifications, the LG G5 sports a 5.3-inch QHD display (1440×2560 pixels) featuring always-on display technology. The always-on display will allow users to check time, notifications and battery status among other pieces of information. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded using a microSD card.
Connectivity front, the LG G5 comes with a 4G LTE, which is the standard USB 3.0, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0 Type C port, Wi-Fi 802.11 and is compatible with a / b / g / n / ac. Software front, LG is going to G5, Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Handset silver, gold, pink and Titan are the color options.
LG G5 Full Specification
- February 2016
- Form factor Touchscreen
- Dimensions (mm) 149.40 x 73.90 x 7.70
- Weight (g) 159.00
- Battery capacity (mAh) 2800
- Removable battery Yes
- Colours Silver, Titan, Gold, Pink
- SAR value NA
- Screen size (inches) 5.30
- Touchscreen Yes
- Resolution 1440×2560 pixels
- Pixels per inch (PPI) 554
- Processor make Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- RAM 4GB
- Internal storage 32GB
- Expandable storage Yes
- Expandable storage type microSD
- Expandable storage up to (GB) 2000
- Rear camera 16-megapixel
- Flash Yes
- Front camera 8-megapixel
- Operating System Android 6.0
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac
- GPS Yes
- Bluetooth Yes, v 4.20
- NFC Yes
- Infrared No
- USB OTG No
- Headphones 3.5mm
- FM No
- GSM/ CDMA GSM
- 3G Yes
- 4G/ LTE Yes
- Supports 4G in India (Band 40) No
- Compass/ Magnetometer Yes
- Proximity sensor Yes
- Accelerometer Yes
- Ambient light sensor Yes
- Gyroscope Yes
LG G5 First Look
First look at the
#LGG5. You can easily remove the battery & pop in a charged one – winner.
— O2 in the UK (@O2) February 21, 2016
Finishing touches can make the photo:
— LG USA Mobile (@LGUSAMobile) February 21, 2016
LG’s modular G5 smartphone :- LG unveils a modular Android smartphone with swappable parts
— BBC Technology (@BBCTech) February 21, 2016
Available for Pre-Order: 3/18/2016
Expected Release Date: 4/1/2016
Know more about Popular smartphone,
- LG K11 Smartphone Specifications, Features and Price in India.
- BillGuard Launches Its Personal Finance App For android.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 price in India: Full Specification, Features and Review.
- Micromax Canvas Xpress 4G Full Specification And Price.
- Umi Hammer Mobile Specifications And Price In India Rs. 10,999.
- InFocus M810 Specs and Features, Price In India Rs 14999.
LG G5 is the ultimate evolution of a premium smartphone, combining a revolutionary design with a full ecosystem of companion devices and world-renowned camera features. Experience and capture more of the world around you with the G5’s transformative design and modular accessory system.