Samsung Galaxy C5 Smartphone is come with best Specs, Price and Features. Just lunched in china with price tag of 22, 000. Now, we’ve managed to get our hands on even more images of that device, showing it in silver, pink and grey color schemes.
Though recent rumors pointed at a price hovering around $330, we will probably have to wait for the Galaxy C5 to go on sale to know its final, official pricing. For now, there are no hints of the device being released outside of China. so don’t hold your breath if you’re looking to spend dollar or euros on the Galaxy C5.
Galaxy C5 Smartphone Specs Price and Features.
Metal Body Phones.
The Galaxy C-series phones are potentially going to replace Samsung’s A-series hardware. and as such, may mix metal and glass to give a premium finish.
SamMobile China‘s exclusive on the C Series revealed. that the phones may have thin profiles and an all-metal design. A premium design seems to be a heavy focus for the Korean giant this year.
Samsung Galaxy c5 Specifications and Features.
You get a better camera than the A5 (2016),
- a 16MP f/1.9 shooter on the back and an 8MP f/1.9 camera on the front.
- Snapdragon 617 (eight Cortex-A53, Adreno 405).
- A sealed 2,600mAh battery provides the juice.
- The Galaxy C5 is a dual-SIM phone,
- A hybrid slot so you can fit a microSD instead.
- Additional connectivity includes 4G LTE.
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC (with Samsung Pay support).
Samsung Galaxy C5 Price.
- The 32GB Galaxy C5 for CNY 2,200 ($335/€300).
- The 64GB one for CNY 2,400 ($370/€330).
At the moment, we don’t know if the Galaxy C5 (and Galaxy C7) will be widely available around the world. But we’ll let you know more about the two smartphones as soon as Samsung officially announces them.
Check best Galaxy Smartphone Specs and Price, also.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Smartphone Price, Specs, Features and Photos.
- Galaxy Note 7 Full Specifications and Price.
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Specification and Price.
- Galaxy A 2016 Edition Specs and Price.
Outside of China, well, stay tuned. No word on the bigger Galaxy C7 either.