The U.S based company The Turing Phone Cadenza 12GB RAM, 60MP Camera, 1TB Storage, & 4 SIM Cards Support. The device is said to be unhackable, unbreakable and even waterproof.
Turing Phone Cadenza Features, Specifications & Price.
The end-to-end encrypted device is built with the Liquidmorphium which makes it stronger than Steel and Aluminum.
The Turing Phone Cadenza feature And Specification And Price
The first Turing Phone is said to run on Android OS during the announcement but later it shifted to Sailfish OS showing the privacy as the reason.
- The TRI’s Cadenza features a 5.8-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) display ,
- is powered by not one, but two unannounced Snapdragon 830 processors.
- Along with dual processors,
- the device also sports 12GB (2 x 6GB) of LPDDR4 RAM and 1TB of storage space (2 x 256GB built-in and 2 x
- 256GB MicroSD card slot).
- The Marshall London takes care of the high-quality audio on this device.
- In the camera department, the Cadenza will be equipped with four iMax 6K cameras with 60MP resolution and
- Triplet lens and on the front is a 20MP dual camera setup.
- The device is built out of Graphene Oxide body with the second generation liquid metal structural frame. The
- device supports four nano SIMs and supports 4G LTE along with VoLTE.
- which is 100wh from three power sources: a 2400mAh graphene superconductor battery, a 1600mAh lithium
- ion battery, and a hydrogen fuel cell.
- For connectivity, you’ll get four nanoSIM slots (because why not) and WiGig.
Price In India