Property id card launched in Delhi. Within March it will be all over India.
What is E-Property Passbook? EPPB is actually Real Estate Surgical Strike Against Black Assets! E-Property Pass Book (EPPB): From 1/4/2017 all properties are invalid for one year.
You can’t sell or buy any property until u register your properties in the E-Property Pass book. EPPB will be linked with PAN, Aadhar online.
What is EPPB Means E-Property Passbook.
Simple meaning or fulfoam of EPPB is E-Property Passbook for your real estate record online.
Here are some interesting point and facts about E-Property Passbook ‘EPPB’.
- Owner has to personally report with ownership proof to Sub Registrar office where spl officers will enter all your property details in EPPB.
- Once it is entered in EPPB your properties will become yours.
- They will have one more spl counter for emergency sellers, mortgagers, buyers where they can do exchange of properties but with full details of all properties.
- Upto 31/3/2018 all properties will be entered in EPPB.
- From 1/4/2018 Govt will take over the properties not entered in EPPB.
- How To Check Credits And Reality Of Real Estate Developer.
- Best Ways to Convert Black Money to White.
- Best Trustworthy House Hunting Websites in India for Explore Realty Trend.
How to check EPPB Status?
If you want to check E-Property Passbook Status? Then need to wait for final word from the government officials.
Till then stay tune for further updates.!!!